Fat experiences

Curious about people's eating patterns

I'm curious about what people's eating patterns are, for example, do you just eat three large meals a day? Do you have 'normal' sized meals but snack allot in between? Do you simply eat 'normally'? etc.

Personally, I've mainly been just eating two main meals a day (larger portions than most people I know, but not too large) with maybe a chocolate bar or two and occasionally something like ice cream or home made ice cream milkshake.

But recently I've decided to try adding more snacking and maybe additional smaller meals whenever I feel even remotely hungry to try and boost my intake, particularly on my days off.
1 year

So it depends on the day but I’d say most of the time it’s a pretty big breakfast then a literal feast around dinner time, sometimes a second dinner.

But lately it’s been a light breakfast when I wake up, heavy lunch with a heavy dinner, maybe even a second dinner; all with some snacks in-between
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
So it depends on the day but I’d say most of the time it’s a pretty big breakfast then a literal feast around dinner time, sometimes a second dinner.

But lately it’s been a light breakfast when I wake up, heavy lunch with a heavy dinner, maybe even a second dinner; all with some snacks in-between

This pretty much is my eating pattern as well. What I like to do as well is keep something like full fat chocolate milk or soda near me at all times to ensure I'm constantly getting calories in.
1 year

I don't typically snack a lot these days. I will usually eat 3-4 huge meals per day with dinner usually being the most food.
1 year

I eat 3 meals a day with lots of snacks in between.

I'll also throw in a big bowl of rice between breakfast and lunch + lunch and dinner since it's easy for me to wolf down for extra calories as well as hold me over
1 year

i always eat a "normal" sized breakfast and dinner tends to be my "big meal" of the day. Wether i'm getting lunch depends a lot on when i woke up/ if i have to work etc. Between meals i snack a lot (chocolate, sweets, sugary drinks etc.) Unfortunately i tend to forget to eat sometimes (thanks adhd), but then again on other days im just...contantly eating. So it really depends.
1 year

I find I'm never hungry when I first wake up so I usually skip breakfast and have an average sized lunch. But I like ending the day with a massive supper and a snack before bed.
1 year

Cds94:
I find I'm never hungry when I first wake up so I usually skip breakfast and have an average sized lunch. But I like ending the day with a massive supper and a snack before bed.

What I tend to find is that when I just around the house I'm not generally hungry until around 10/11 so I eat an early lunch.

I tend to only feel like eating breakfast when I'm out and about e.g. on my way into work.

So it's funny in a way, one morning I don't feel like eating anything, the next day I'm at an AYCE buffet at 9am eating the equivalent of 2/3 meals.
1 year