General

Perception of prefered weight over the years

I've been here for gawd knows how many years now. 10+ anyway. I did have a scout to see if this has been covered but didn't drop on to any obvious threads so thought I'd start one.
When I first got into this my ideal sized woman was 180, maybe 190 max but having been immersed in the images on this site and others that's shifted to 250 - 270 depending on height etc.
Have others noticed their attraction being drawn ever upwards?
1 year

Mj3200:
I've been here for gawd knows how many years now. 10+ anyway. I did have a scout to see if this has been covered but didn't drop on to any obvious threads so thought I'd start one.
When I first got into this my ideal sized woman was 180, maybe 190 max but having been immersed in the images on this site and others that's shifted to 250 - 270 depending on height etc.
Have others noticed their attraction being drawn ever upwards?

Sorta. When I started, I thought that 250-300 lbs was plenty big. But then I started to get a taste for bigger men. When I met my current partner, he was 407 lbs. He's now about 470-ish. But, I'd be drawn to him at any size. Can't get enough of him.
1 year

Yes, for me. I first thought 200-210 at my 5’6” would be good. Then it became 230-240.I hit 245 and wanted to raise it to 260-270, then I thought 280 would be hot as hell. I still do. That would put me in size 48 pants.
1 year

I’d have to agree with you that my preferences have trended upwards since being on here. My ideal size in a woman was maybe 250 or so years ago. Since then, I’ve met and married a confident lady who’s quite happy being 330 pounds ;-)
1 year

It’s like you get a dopamine hit from your sexual preference and as time goes on it can increase to keep that steady flow. Hence why I love bodies of blob like proportions now compared to small many years ago.

Also fat is incredibly sexy and arousing, so the more there is the more intense the enjoyment is. There’s just something about seeing a huge soft heavy heaving body waddle and jiggle around.
1 year