Clothes padding

A few items you must have

Hi guys,

So, a few items every padder/stuffer will find useful. There are no wrongs or rights here. Just what I personally enjoy and find easiest.

1. Hefty Suspenders: These have been LIFESAVERS!! When you get just that right look, with the perfect, round hanging belly shaped just right, you can't keep the pants up! A good, strong thick pair of suspenders will make all the difference in your stuffing enjoyment. I have found a really nice, thick working pair of men's suspenders in the mens section by the underwear/ socks.

2. Stretchy Large Pants: Find a nice, cotton stretchy pair of women's or men's pants in whatever size. I like 4XL and bigger. The stretch is important when they start to get really stuffed, they will stretch tight like tight rolls of fat.

3. Stretchy extra large shirt with long sleeves. Wear this over the suspenders

4. Your standard pillows: if you want to use your own bed pillows, that's up to you. These people get stuck in alot of places and I like to keep mine separate. But, in addition to my own bed pillows I make sure I have:
-At least 1 Body Pillow with super soft
filler
-At least 1 medium bean bag chair
-A few extra Extra Large HEAVY pillows!
These will add extra weight.
-weighted towels used to heat up with rice inside for sore muscles. these get heavy and are great fo adding weight!! Or actual padded type weights you can insert into your belly to give some more heft to your belly!

5. A very very large size women's bra. If you can find the chest numbers closest to your own, but the cups can be as huge as you want! It will fit you better this way.

These are just my basics....I also have a collection of:

Tights - my size and a much larger size
Leggins various sizes.
Large size sweat pants & shirt
Maternity outfits
Body wear for full body stuffing
Stretchy cotton dresses for stuffing
Xtra huge size jeans! hot with a huge stuffed ass!!
Outfits for going out fat.

I find the greatest treatsures at our local goodwill.

I'm currently asking people out there for good websites for cheap cotton clothes for ssbbws out there as well. I will post if I find out!
1 year