Gaining

Question about cream

So it's been about 3 days now, I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I think I've become a bit 'softer' on my butt, upper legs and lower stomach.

I've also started to add some heavy cream to my morning coffee (replacing milk) to get some extra in as well.

However, one thing I only remembered after starting this is that the other in the house is going away for a few days next week....so I might try upping it to 600ml for those few days (spreading it of course).

Overall I'm planning to give it the two weeks before deciding whether to continue or not, perhaps taking a break after 2.
1 year

Question about cream

Day 7, I'm definitely 'softer' than I was even though my weight is about the same (give or take a couple of lbs) and I don't think I'm that much fatter.

It feels kind of weird walking around with this slight extra 'jiggle' and how 'soft' I now feel.

I think I'm going to give it the second week but then take a break.
1 year

Question about cream

Please keep us updated. Thanks
1 year

Question about cream

Casual Gainer:
So it's been about 3 days now, I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I think I've become a bit 'softer' on my butt, upper legs and lower stomach.

I've also started to add some heavy cream to my morning coffee (replacing milk) to get some extra in as well.

However, one thing I only remembered after starting this is that the other in the house is going away for a few days next week....so I might try upping it to 600ml for those few days (spreading it of course).

Overall I'm planning to give it the two weeks before deciding whether to continue or not, perhaps taking a break after 2.

I'm beginning my heavy cream journey tomorrow. Here's a tip that helped me in the past. Add a serving size of Maltodextrin powder to the cream. Follow the serving instructions on the package. It charges it up with carbs and it sweetens it. I found that the carbs helped get rid of the heavy cream blah feeling that kicks in after a while. It gives you a carb high like pasta does after you drink your heavy cream down. In in theory it could possibly help you store fat more efficiently.
1 year

Question about cream

Jd00723:
I’ve been using double cream and it works a treat. I just call it heavy cream on here. Double cream is actually MORE fattening!

Casual Gainer:
Thanks, out of curiosity how much do you use per day?

Jd00723:
On average, a pint. Well 600ml in new money. It’s so lovely in smoothies or even mixed with a bit of water and sugar.

Just be careful with it!

Casual Gainer:
I was going to say, 600ml is an entire pot which by my maths is about 2802kcal (2000 is the usual reference).

I'll probably try 300ml at first to see what it's like and go from there.

500 ml is a pint, which is around 1600 calories. A full liter or quart is about 3200-3300 calories, or close to one pound of body fat. 600 ml is easy to do if you sweeten it and sip it throughout the day. Mix it with your food whenever possible.
1 year

Question about cream

BigNate:
500 ml is a pint, which is around 1600 calories. A full liter or quart is about 3200-3300 calories, or one pound of body fat. 600 ml is easy to do if you sweeten it and sip it throughout the day. Mix it with your food whenever possible.

I had based my post on double cream, which is 445kcal/100ml.

On my days off it's easy to get 600ml in, which I have been doing, but due to work I've only been able to do it late in the evenings, which I'd rather take in a lower quantity.

Still, I'm definitely seeing some results.
1 year

Question about cream

BigNate:
500 ml is a pint, which is around 1600 calories. A full liter or quart is about 3200-3300 calories, or one pound of body fat. 600 ml is easy to do if you sweeten it and sip it throughout the day. Mix it with your food whenever possible.

Casual Gainer:

On my days off it's easy to get 600ml in, which I have been doing, but due to work I've only been able to do it late in the evenings, which I'd rather take in a lower quantity.

How are things going? I've been drinking a pint to a quart a day. The quart days are the stuffing days and the pints are for the days when I'm not stuffing. I need a lot of food to properly digest a quart of cream. it's been 5 days of heavy cream and averaging 5,000 to 6,000 calories a day with two of those days being around 4,000. I'm feeling softer with no weight change just like you. But Iam starting to itch all over my belly and sides and I started getting new stretch marks that I posted pictures of. I'm giving myself a month of heavy cream so I can take short breaks when I need them. I think cream is best with fruit blended in, or in juice form.
1 year

Question about cream

BigNate:

Casual Gainer:

BigNate:
How are things going? I've been drinking a pint to a quart a day. The quart days are the stuffing days and the pints are for the days when I'm not stuffing. I need a lot of food to properly digest a quart of cream. it's been 5 days of heavy cream and averaging 5,000 to 6,000 calories a day with two of those days being around 4,000. I'm feeling softer with no weight change just like you. But Iam starting to itch all over my belly and sides and I started getting new stretch marks that I posted pictures of. I'm giving myself a month of heavy cream so I can take short breaks when I need them. I think cream is best with fruit blended in, or in juice form.

I was going to respond in a couple of days when I finished my current supply because I was planning on stopping.

Keeping it brief, overall I've had mixed results, but allot of that was because I couldn't optimally consume it due to work, my kcal intake w/ cream was probably 3000-4000 at best by my estimates.

In terms of results, I might have gained around 5-10lbs but it fluctuates so I can't say for certain. It's really the s.fat which has really changed how I feel .

I think what I'm going to do is actually try and lose some weight now, mainly to try and lose some v.fat so I can gain again with s.fat later and try to plan it a bit better.
1 year

Question about cream

I've tried heavy cream for a week now... what do you do about the constant bloating...?
1 year

Question about cream

Majorgains:
I've tried heavy cream for a week now... what do you do about the constant bloating...?

Personally, I recommend cutting it, e.g. with milk (to make half-and-half). Also, reducing consumption by half.

I also suspect the gut microbiome can have something to do with it--if I have a lot of dairy too frequently, I develop a temporary intolerance (including significant bloating). Skipping dairy for 2-4 weeks has always resolved it. Happens about once every 1.5 years. My best guess for this phenomenon is gut microbiome involvement.
1 year
123   loading