General

The whale movie !!!!!!

Soo we canĀ“t ignore the whale in the room, the movie is great still is a heck of a movie, compulsive destructive personallity from the character, death feederism from him, the fat suit while he takes a shower, the compulsion for being stuffed when deppresed and wanted to just die, the gainer aspect from Charlie and his "friend" what are your thouths on this "normal" movie about a part of our world, do you like it? cried? did you know originally was a play, I would love to read your comments for this one, I was not surprised from a movie since Feed from 2005
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

I've been curious though I know some aspects will hit too close to home for some, especially regarding his relationships.
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

Lanigiroyos:
I was not surprised from a movie since Feed from 2005

My favorite part of that movie was the climax. Michael has this shit eatin grin while he's taunting Phillip about how Phillip can physically hurt him but that won't change Michael's legacy on the internet. Then Phillip realizes Deidre is the meal ticket and plugs her right between the eyes. The expression on Michael's face changes from cocky to broken as he crumbles on the floor.

The reason that struck a chord with me is I know a lot of death feedist wannabees and husbands/boyfriends of known web models that act like assholes on BBW sites. Michael was the embodiment of those guys and to see the character physically break was fun to watch.

Alex O'Loughlin did a hell of a job as the evil, creepy FA.
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

Lanigiroyos:

Reflection Of Perfection:
My favorite part of that movie was the climax. Michael has this shit eatin grin while he's taunting Phillip about how Phillip can physically hurt him but that won't change Michael's legacy on the internet. Then Phillip realizes Deidre is the meal ticket and plugs her right between the eyes. The expression on Michael's face changes from cocky to broken as he crumbles on the floor.

The reason that struck a chord with me is I know a lot of death feedist wannabees and husbands/boyfriends of known web models that act like assholes on BBW sites. Michael was the embodiment of those guys and to see the character physically break was fun to watch.

Being Honest I hate that movie, how depict us FA and feederism, I know its true and like you say there are a lot of dudes being shit and all but not all FA are weirdos with mental problems or want to kill our partners, maybe someone just preffer heavy girls and that is OK.
1 year

The whale movie !!!!!!

Lanigiroyos:

Reflection Of Perfection:

Lanigiroyos:
Being Honest I hate that movie, how depict us FA and feederism, I know its true and like you say there are a lot of dudes being shit and all but not all FA are weirdos with mental problems or want to kill our partners, maybe someone just preffer heavy girls and that is OK.

Like I said in FF chat today, if you want a GOOD representation, watch the movie City Island.

The young FA desperately trying to say the SSBBW cam model's secret code word to get her to notice him was hilarious.
1 year