Feedback and suggestions

Why was my story deleted?

The story was removed for breaking 1 of the site rules.I don't remember exactly which 1 now but you should have received a message explaining why.I'm the story Mod so if it was removed it was for that reason.

Dragorat Story Mod.
1 year

Dragorat:
The story was removed for breaking 1 of the site rules.I don't remember exactly which 1 now but you should have received a message explaining why.I'm the story Mod so if it was removed it was for that reason.

Dragorat Story Mod.

Do you have to remove a lot of stories?
1 year

Dragorat:

Dragorat Story Mod.

Letters And Numbers:

Only on occasion.The 2 main reasons for story removal are under age characters involved in gaining or not being in English.Anyone who wants to write stories here should check the site rules so they are less likely to post something that I'll have to remove.I love being the story Mod but I do feel a sense of disappointment at times when I have to remove a story.The idea may be enjoyable but if they break 1 of the rules it must be removed.All the writer really has to do is correct their mistake & repost the story.I'll gladly ok a story that fits the rules.The main thing I hate is people who argue about me removing their story & complaining about the rules.I don't write them I just enforce them.....lol
1 year

Dragorat:

Dragorat Story Mod.

Letters And Numbers:

Dragorat:
Only on occasion.The 2 main reasons for story removal are under age characters involved in gaining or not being in English.Anyone who wants to write stories here should check the site rules so they are less likely to post something that I'll have to remove.I love being the story Mod but I do feel a sense of disappointment at times when I have to remove a story.The idea may be enjoyable but if they break 1 of the rules it must be removed.All the writer really has to do is correct their mistake & repost the story.I'll gladly ok a story that fits the rules.The main thing I hate is people who argue about me removing their story & complaining about the rules.I don't write them I just enforce them.....lol

Thanks!
1 year