Stuffing

Post grocery stuffing

RobertsonMailer:
Grocery shopping on an empty stomach, well never really empty, is something I’ve alway tried avoiding. I caved and all I kept thinking was how good everything would taste. One thing led to another and I find myself in the bakery loading my cart up with pastries galore. In for a penny in for a pound, my trip took a little longer than expected but proved fruitful. Once home I had to try what I bought and definitely helped reach my goal. Stuffed, sleepy, and satisfied…for now!

Is there any other activity that prompts stuffings better? Or good you can’t pass up when walking by

Sometimes, I'll send my partner to the store hungry and horny. It always ends in fun shenanigans.
1 year

Post grocery stuffing

To stimulate hunger, I watch murkbang videos. It sounds like a joke, but if I see someone who eats a lot I get hungry.
1 year

Post grocery stuffing

I find reading weight gain stories males me want to go stuff myself silly, I'm already trying to gain. So reading a good story brings it all to the front of my mind. It's kinda like living out the story.
1 year

Post grocery stuffing

Primal23:
I find reading weight gain stories males me want to go stuff myself silly, I'm already trying to gain. So reading a good story brings it all to the front of my mind. It's kinda like living out the story.

I have written over one hundred weight gain stories, both male and female protagonists, I too get turned on and binge eat.

On another note, my wife recently did our shopping. She came home with four pastry items, four bags of candy, plus our regular fare. She went out of town for a few days and I have been overeating and binging since she left, gained four pounds and I wrote another weight gain story!
1 year