Feedback and suggestions

Gender identity choices

I love what our site has to offer. Though I just feel we could be a bit more inclusive to transgender people. I wish we could expand the simple “transgender” category and have options that reflect users more. I think having trans woman, trans man, and genderqueer would be great.

We could also still have the one transgender label but it would be better if we could also choose man woman or enby along with it. A straight man isn’t going to want to date a trans man and I feel changing labels would help the site function better.

Plus I also know that a lot of users on here are gender queer or trans I just think that we should try to have more labels since the lgbtq+ population on here is so high.

Thanks for reading this and considering it.
1 year

Gender identity choices

Hi Jelly Rolls,

Thanks for your suggestion. It is a suggestion that has been made previously in our feedback forum and is on our to do list.

When we start working on the profiles section of the site we will add further options for gender and sexuality.

I am going to lock this thread as this is something we will be changing.

Cheers for getting in touch.

c00kke
FF Team
1 year

Gender identity choices

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on this. Hiccupx has made changes to the gender and sexual orientation options today.

Gender Options:
• Male
• Female
• Trans-Man
• Trans-Woman
• Non-Binary
• Other

** Please note that as the previous category was Transgender and did not differentiate between Trans-Man / Trans-Woman. The majority of members using the Transgender label were Trans-Women, so we have changed the Transgender label to Trans-Woman as this affects most users and added a new label for Trans-Man. This means anyone who identifies as a Trans-Man will need to change their gender as it will have been updated to Trans-Woman.

Sexual Orientation Options:
• Straight
• Gay
• Lesbian
• Bisexual
• Pansexual
• Asexual

Cheers everyone!
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Gender identity choices

Addition of "unsure" to sexual orientation options seems like a potentially useful character qualifier.
1 year