Fattening others

Belly rub techniques

Sorry if this isnt the right place for this topic, or if it's already been posted. I was just curious if anyone has tips for ways to do belly rubs that can help with digestion, stuffing, etc.

For context: my girlfriend wants to gain and stuff much more, but she often feels like her food gets "stuck" at the top of her stomach instead of settling into it and filling it. So she doesn't get a chance to eat nearly as much as she can, and her capacity isnt maximized. My belly rubs help her a bit, but I was just wondering if there might be some better way to do it.

Any tips are appreciated.
1 year

Belly rub techniques

There is something called the "knock" technique. I've used this on my feedee and she was very quickly no longer full but starving.
By the bellybutton you lightly knock and massage around the area. You'll notice if it works she'll be starving.
Good luck!
1 year

Belly rub techniques

I found a belly massage yesterday that is supposed to help with feeling bloated. I don't know if it'll work in your case, but maybe it's worth a try? I think if you google "bloated stomach massage" you'll probably find it! smiley I tried it on myself last night and for me it worked pretty well smiley
1 year

Belly rub techniques

Thanks for the responses! These are great ideas. I'll try them out!
1 year

Belly rub techniques

I get the same issue when stuffing where it feels like the food is all stuck at the top of my belly. It usually goes away if I take a short break, get up and move, and drink a little liquid. A short walk can really give an appetite a second wind.
1 year