General

A non feedist partner

I currently have a boyfriend who isn't into feederism, however he is aware and supports my efforts on fattening up

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is with someone who doesn't share this kink, and how they have found the relationship
1 year

A non feedist partner

Miachu:
I currently have a boyfriend who isn't into feederism, however he is aware and supports my efforts on fattening up

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is with someone who doesn't share this kink, and how they have found the relationship

I'm in a relationship with the best girlfriend I could ever wish for. I love her to death. She doesn't know that I have this kink, that I'd love it if she got big and fat. I'm too scared to tell her aswell. She has a little belly so I get pleasure out of that, she's not the thinnest. I've tried many times to tell her something about this but I never had the curage to pursue. Sometimes its hard for me because I really want the things I desire to have in this relationship. She doesn't like her weight but is not doing something to lose it. In fact, she eats quite a lot and she lets me grab her belly while we cuddle. But I think she allows this because she thinks I'm doing it as an innocent act. I struggle with it but it luckly doesn't affect the relationship
1 year

A non feedist partner

My wife isn't into it at all, but she's happy she gets to be a fatty and eat what she wants and not worry about dieting. She even gained a little weight on purpose for me, despite being pretty big already. I do have to temper the fat talk though.

Also, she isn't into me getting fat per se, but she doesn't mind that I am, and even encourages me when she notices me skipping meals.
1 year

A non feedist partner

My partner is a non-feedist and knows about my interest. She doesn’t want to gain weight as she has put some on inadvertently. She knows I appreciate her weight gain and support whatever she chooses to do.

She doesn’t want me to get as fat as I’d like to get, but wouldn’t mind if I put on weight.

I was definitely afraid to tell her about it, but we have a good relationship and I should’ve told her even sooner than I did
1 year

A non feedist partner

Thanks for sharing guys!
1 year

A non feedist partner

My partner is also very vanilla so I feel ya. I told him within the first month or two of when we started dating and I highly recommend that, because it only gets harder the longer you keep it a secret. And if they love you, that won’t put them off even if they don’t share it at all.
I try not to go on and on about it because I know he’ll never really get it, but he’s supportive and will indulge me in the little ways from time to time. (It is also always tempting to try to figure out what other kinks you do share in common). Regardless of whether they like any of your kinks, it’s just nice to feel accepted for who you are.
1 year

A non feedist partner

Quiver:
My partner is also very vanilla so I feel ya. I told him within the first month or two of when we started dating and I highly recommend that, because it only gets harder the longer you keep it a secret. And if they love you, that won’t put them off even if they don’t share it at all.
I try not to go on and on about it because I know he’ll never really get it, but he’s supportive and will indulge me in the little ways from time to time. (It is also always tempting to try to figure out what other kinks you do share in common). Regardless of whether they like any of your kinks, it’s just nice to feel accepted for who you are.

I feel so many people on here get laser focused on feedism that they forget to explore other ways their sexually compatible with their SOs. Or even explore certain dynamics of feedism that isn't explicitly about weight gain.

This doesn't only apply to feedist-non-feedist couples. This applies to feedist couples as well. Because no matter what flavor of feedism you indulge in, there will be times you have to put it on pause. And if your sex life is only about feedism, it'll suffer.

There's also something to be said about vanilla sex as well. Kinks are great, but there's something nice about just enjoying each other's bodies.
1 year

A non feedist partner

Thanks for the further sharings guys!

And I agree with you much

For me a relationship is built on the relationship more first, and if they into the kink also? Thats a lovely little bonus.

Just because my BF isn't into, doesn't make me like him less!
1 year

A non feedist partner

Quiver:

Munchies:
I feel so many people on here get laser focused on feedism that they forget to explore other ways their sexually compatible with their SOs. Or even explore certain dynamics of feedism that isn't explicitly about weight gain.

This doesn't only apply to feedist-non-feedist couples. This applies to feedist couples as well. Because no matter what flavor of feedism you indulge in, there will be times you have to put it on pause. And if your sex life is only about feedism, it'll suffer.

There's also something to be said about vanilla sex as well. Kinks are great, but there's something nice about just enjoying each other's bodies.

Wise words!
1 year

A non feedist partner

*taking notes*

Munchies is like a national treasure...
1 year
12   loading