General

A non feedist partner

My partner took awhile to understand the kink. But he came around pretty easily once he understood what I desired, It’s always been my passion to get massive, as long as your partner can be supportive and kind then exploring this feedee/feeder kinks can be fun and exciting x
1 year

A non feedist partner

Ssbbwstella:
My partner took awhile to understand the kink. But he came around pretty easily once he understood what I desired, It’s always been my passion to get massive, as long as your partner can be supportive and kind then exploring this feedee/feeder kinks can be fun and exciting x

I'm glad it worked out for you!

My BF somewhat gets the kink. As we have spoken about it quite a few times. And considering I've gained 15-20 pounds since we've been together since November/December time from last year lol

And I've made it clear I'm wanting to reach a certain size which he is cool with, his only concern really being my fitness and health. But I've assured him I'll be fine

I am considering/tempted to ask him to at least try a feedist activity some time. Thinking something simple like a easy feeding or just belly play haha
1 year

A non feedist partner

Ssbbwstella:

Miachu:
I'm glad it worked out for you!

My BF somewhat gets the kink. As we have spoken about it quite a few times. And considering I've gained 15-20 pounds since we've been together since November/December time from last year lol

And I've made it clear I'm wanting to reach a certain size which he is cool with, his only concern really being my fitness and health. But I've assured him I'll be fine

I am considering/tempted to ask him to at least try a feedist activity some time. Thinking something simple like a easy feeding or just belly play haha

Yeah, something like a little bowl of grapes as fourplay might be a gateway to more fun if it goes well. I mean I certainly can't imagine something so easy to do would be discarded if it excited my favorite person in any way!
1 year

A non feedist partner

And some mighty inspired art it is!

Sorry, a lil off topic...
1 year
12   loading