Lifestyle tips

Dressing fat

ChunkyPeanutButter:
Not sure if this is the right spot but maybe?

My girlfriend is gaining, she’s not into it but likes turning me on and keeps asking for food.

She also loves when I buy her clothes. She had a pig onesie she wears all the time. I have a pair of pajamas with eggs, bacon, and coffee she wants to ‘steal’ and she asked me to buy her a dress with cupcakes all over it.

I love her dressing like she’s a fat girl, she’s not fat yet but getting there, she’s only 192 and 5’4.5, but she eats so much she’ll be fat soon I bet.

She loves me buying her clothes, I’d love to buy her stuff to have her look like a stereotypical fat girl. Looking at McDonald’s shirts and such…

Anything I can buy her to make her look like a stereotypical fatty? A true pig?

A stereotypical fat woman? Is there such a thing? I know a lot of fat women, and they dress like normal women. At most, they are focused on getting certain fits that suit their body shape, but that's it.

Also, it seems you have confused dressing comfortably or frumpy with being fat. This isn't the same thing. Women of all shapes and sizes dress comfortably or frumpy.

Most people who want to combine feedism with clothing usually get clothes that make them look fatter than they are (too tight clothes or clothes that don't "flatter" their figure), buy clothes to grow into (which is also economical), or get clothes with food or gluttony based messages on them.
1 year

Dressing fat

I bought a white t-shirt in xxl. It is getting rather snug, but in the souvenirshop in Amsterdam where I bought it, they didn’t have a larger one. On the front of the T-shirt there is a text: Don’t feed me ( I am on a diet). Almost everyday people reacts for that tekst on the shirt and give me sweat threads on the street. Yesterday a woman on street forced me to eat a whole role of cookies at once. Nice experience. Think I must wear this shirt more when I am in public places.
1 year

Dressing fat

Specksaver:
I bought a white t-shirt in xxl. It is getting rather snug, but in the souvenirshop in Amsterdam where I bought it, they didn’t have a larger one. On the front of the T-shirt there is a text: Don’t feed me ( I am on a diet). Almost everyday people reacts for that tekst on the shirt and give me sweat threads on the street. Yesterday a woman on street forced me to eat a whole role of cookies at once. Nice experience. Think I must wear this shirt more when I am in public places.

Lol, nice
1 year