Lifestyle tips

Unexpected everyday issues when getting fatter

Ssbhmjoe:
Oh! Recently I have realized I have to drive with 2 feet now because my belly falls so far between my legs I can't move the right one over far enough to hit the breaks. So I have to use my left foot to break and the right for gas.

Left foot braking is an advanced racing driver technique!

I'm going to try to learn it soon too....though perhaps not for the same reasons.
1 year

Ssbhmjoe:
Oh! Recently I have realized I have to drive with 2 feet now because my belly falls so far between my legs I can't move the right one over far enough to hit the breaks. So I have to use my left foot to break and the right for gas.

Something about that is really hot!🥵
1 year

Cutting my toenails is getting harder. I'm not very flexible to begin with and my big belly getting in the way doesn't help
1 year

Ssbhmjoe:

Holy hell, I mean I was asking the original question for advice but instead I've now got a new goal to reach! Thanks for this!
1 year
12   loading