Feeder/Feedee

Being a feeder

Miachu:
Damn this is crazy, let's see how this unfolds 🍿

I'm also shocked about the turn this took. I had an extremely mild take, too. Hardly controversial.
1 year

Being a feeder

Miachu:
Damn this is crazy, let's see how this unfolds 🍿

I think you'll need a lot more than just some popcorn to see this guy trying to set things right
1 year

Being a feeder

IAmSquish:
Just gonna say.... I was there, in chat when this whole thing happened. There are screenshots and perhaps someone needs to get their story straight before bitching about it in public, where everyone can see, and comment. As it is a free platform.

What happened?
1 year

Being a feeder

I think the whole pay me to eat stuff is pretty toxic it should be done out of a place of wanting not compulsion. That being said it is very expensive to eat big consistently, like it’s basically a rent bill expensive.

I think you’re just as much a feedist as anyone else is, the person who said you aren’t a feedist because you didn’t sponsor them is wrong.. but from the sounds of it were missing half the picture of what happened
1 year

Being a feeder

IAmSquish:
Just gonna say.... I was there, in chat when this whole thing happened. There are screenshots and perhaps someone needs to get their story straight before bitching about it in public, where everyone can see, and comment. As it is a free platform.

Munchies:
What happened?

IAmSquish:
People were causally chatting, having a good time, then that topic came up. No one was initially attacked and there was a misunderstanding that was tried to be cleared up, but it was like a person didn't want to see it. Then it fizzled as the topic was changed.
I know that might be vague, but that is all I will say on it. The people who were there know the truth.

Duly noted.
1 year

Being a feeder

MarieTrans:
He's mad at me because of a misunderstanding that I tried to clear up but he wouldn't listen

Yeah, I'm getting those vibes from squish. But, suddenly, the trans statement makes a little more sense.
1 year

Being a feeder

Also listening might be more of a skill than some realize. You wanna connect? Try hearing people out...it can even be fun!
1 year
12   loading