General

Feederism locations in the uk?

Anyone know if there's any feederism location's in the UK? Such as bars or whatever? think if there was it would be cool to check out sometime
1 year

Miachu:
Anyone know if there's any feederism location's in the UK? Such as bars or whatever? think if there was it would be cool to check out sometime

I'm not sure there is anything dedicated like that, but any all you can eat place is like a feedee paradise, to me at least.

Wish we had something like the Heart Attack Grill here though
1 year

There used to be a couple of club nights primarily based in London, but these were more for larger people and not associated with Feedism.

Club Indulge still run events again usually down in London but have done events in Bristol and Manchester in the past.

We have wanted to put on events, and I have tried to get small groups of people together in Manchester, but unfortunately when it comes down to meeting up in real life people tend to drop out, but I can understand that... real life is scary haha.

I would say you probably wont find anything Feedism specific, but will find events focused on body positive / BBW & BHM /safe space for large people, etc...

If you do find anything do share, would be nice to meet up with people from the scene!

smiley
1 year

C00kie:
There used to be a couple of club nights primarily based in London, but these were more for larger people and not associated with Feedism.

Club Indulge still run events again usually down in London but have done events in Bristol and Manchester in the past.

We have wanted to put on events, and I have tried to get small groups of people together in Manchester, but unfortunately when it comes down to meeting up in real life people tend to drop out, but I can understand that... real life is scary haha.

I would say you probably wont find anything Feedism specific, but will find events focused on body positive / BBW & BHM /safe space for large people, etc...

If you do find anything do share, would be nice to meet up with people from the scene!

smiley

Iv actually heard of club indulge

Maybe next time im down in london and there is a event, perhaps i will give it look into!
1 year