Food and recipes

Post your favourite highest calorie recipe i can try

Hey, I’m just looking to expand my taste buds and wanting to try some big challenges if anyone can give me recipes
1 year

Ssbbwstella:
Hey, I’m just looking to expand my taste buds and wanting to try some big challenges if anyone can give me recipes

It can actually be easier thank you think. For example, pasta carbonara can easly get up to 1000 calories per serving. And then I'm talking about normal servings. An experienced eater can easly shove 1500 - 2000 calories pf pasta carbonara down their throat
1 year

www.food.com/recipe/mrs-fields-soft-and-chewy-peanut-butter-cookies-115849

heres a pb cookie one

www.food.com/recipe/mrs-fields-soft-and-chewy-peanut-butter-cookies-115849

Heres a super good brownie one

they should both be helpful to add the lbs
1 year

Norris1234569:
View my photos

Then cheese sausage balls look soo good
1 year

@0Seth0: I love pasta I eat a lot of pasta and I always make sure to prepare sauces with the heaviest calorie ingredients!
1 year

@Bghy: OMG yummy! I’m definitely going to try to make these ❤️
1 year

I have my Grandma Gower’s Dirt Pudding recipe which I’m pretty sure is quite fattening since it’s so rich.
I can post a photo of the recipe if you want, but you gotta give appeasement to my grandma if you do 🤣
1 year

Eat Wraps with cheese , ,500 - 1000g minced meat and Salat Dressing ( and whatever Else you want ) .

There are Many Things to eat 😅😘
10 months

Ssbbwstella:

0Seth0:
It can actually be easier thank you think. For example, pasta carbonara can easly get up to 1000 calories per serving. And then I'm talking about normal servings. An experienced eater can easly shove 1500 - 2000 calories pf pasta carbonara down their throat

Correct! Pastas with cheese are so fattening! Pizzas also! Anything from Italian cuisine in big portions will make you fatter in no time!
10 months