Dating/Friendships

Crippling loneliness

I'm extremely depressed right now as my search for a lover has been fruitless. If you're a gamer girl feedee/foodie/gainer/whatever then please let me know if you're interested
1 year

Crippling loneliness

I know how you feel :/ , nice cat
1 year

Crippling loneliness

Date a lot of 'normal' girls and after three months or so tell them what you're into. There's a good chance about 1 in 10 will be open to it if you broach it the right way.

Despite the potential of this and other such sites, it's not a dating site, it can't be, really. It's not that it's not possible to find love on here, people do, but it's a numbers game, like dating in general. And the design of this site and others like it dissuades women from joining, and the intensity of lonely men scares away the ones that do join. But dating sites in general have other issues, besides just being directed at normies, like the male to female ratios, the various 80:20 rules and, again, the intensity and quantity of male attention. Imho, it's better to date irl or through hookup apps, and then tell people about your interests after a few months of being physical. It's a lot of work, but it's better than feeling hopeless and depressed - trust me, I know.
1 year

Crippling loneliness

This is why I didn't limit my choices for people only into this kind of stuff. Restricting yourself can impact the potential chances you have with dating someone.

It feels a lot nicer to think about the person first and fetish second, but that's just me
1 year

Crippling loneliness

Miachu:
This is why I didn't limit my choices for people only into this kind of stuff. Restricting yourself can impact the potential chances you have with dating someone.

It feels a lot nicer to think about the person first and fetish second, but that's just me

That's an even better idea.
1 year

Crippling loneliness

i have the exct same problem
1 year

Crippling loneliness

Miachu:

yeah I actually mostly tried off site, not really looking for someone who likes their size in that kind of way but it's an added bonus. The problem is that few people are going to use a dating app when they feel deeply unattractive so you're left with a handful of people who are more extroverted than me... I'm looking for someone who is an introvert as that's who I get along with more.
1 year

Crippling loneliness

For me it seems like dating normal people is a lost cause. I don't feel fulfilled unless I am completely open to them and I'm too afraid to be that with someone who doesn't already share my likes. It's hard enough to be open with someone that clearly is. I am trying though.
1 year

Crippling loneliness

CuriousKat98:
For me it seems like dating normal people is a lost cause. I don't feel fulfilled unless I am completely open to them and I'm too afraid to be that with someone who doesn't already share my likes. It's hard enough to be open with someone that clearly is. I am trying though.

Know the feeling, felt the same way when I was dating my ex. Like there was this whole portion that I couldn't share because I knew she'd be disgusted by it (granted being a kid and having to help wash your 500+lb mom, I can understand why).
1 year

Crippling loneliness

At the beginning, I was very afraid to meet someone and tell them about my tastes. Then years went by and I thought that if I didn't confess my tastes to my partners I would never have the opportunity to do so. I dated a lot of people, had a lot of sex and 4/10 relationships were interested in practicing something I proposed. Maybe they didn't want to get fat without limits, but they did want to eat and be bloated (after a few weeks they got really fat and I got really horny). Many of the relationships I've had have ended, but I've been with my partner for five years (I didn't know anything about feederism) and we met in class, and little by little I opened up to him until we've been together for a long time, he's put on a lot of weight and I'm in love. I tell you, we met in class.

Life has very hard situations and the frustration of not finding what you want is very difficult. I wish you the best of luck.
1 year