Feedback and suggestions

Shouts removed?

It was here and now it's not. Was that a full site change?
1 year

Shouts removed?

IDK but I'm certainly confused.
1 year

Shouts removed?

If a shout has been removed it is probably because it has broken 1 of the site rules in some way.
1 year

Shouts removed?

Hi all,

We have made the decision to remove the shouts page and follow other social media formats by making use of the following feature.

Rather than shouts 'which was not something the majority of our members used'. Members can see and create their own posts on the following page. This means you will see updates from users who you are actually interested in / want to see content from.

You can also create posts on your profile activity page which acts as your own person feed. Theses posts will also appear in the following page for anyone who follows you and wants to get updates about your activity / posts and content on the site.

To follow someone, you can easily do this on their profile, or if you know the persons username, you can go to the following page 'home icon', and edit / add followers here.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Shouts removed?

C00kie:
Hi all,

We have made the decision to remove the shouts page and follow other social media formats by making use of the following feature.

Rather than shouts 'which was not something the majority of our members used'. Members can see and create their own posts on the following page. This means you will see updates from users who you are actually interested in / want to see content from.

You can also create posts on your profile activity page which acts as your own person feed. Theses posts will also appear in the following page for anyone who follows you and wants to get updates about your activity / posts and content on the site.

To follow someone, you can easily do this on their profile, or if you know the persons username, you can go to the following page 'home icon', and edit / add followers here.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team

Makes sense. Thank you for the update
1 year

Shouts removed?

Can we follow forum topics?

EDIT: It would be nice to have those direct to our emails as well, if so.

Edit edit: I'll make a new thread about this as I've thought on this more.
1 year