Lifestyle tips

New piggy

I am 37 yo female who has always had the fantasy of being a submissive. I have tried play in the bedroom before but my now partner and I are really getting into the dynamic.

He wants me to be his piggy and feed me. We talked about it and my weight. I agreed to increase a set weight and he is fine with that. As this is new to us we are still learning. He makes me feel loved and beautiful now and continues as I put on the weight. We have also talked about him collaring me.

My question or discuss is how does this work in the sense of play and real world. We have been together for 2 years and have a future planned but we are stepping up the dynamic. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to use this site as a safe place to discuss our adventures as we navigate this new world.
1 year

New piggy

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! I leave you here my experience.

I have had a partner for 5 years, when we had been together for a year I told him about this fetish and we started to introduce it little by little in our life as a couple. The funny thing about the fetish is that it evolves with you, that is, it adapts to the situation of the relationship. When we have been separated by the quarantine we made hot video calls while he gorged himself on hamburgers and pizza. When we are together I am the one who takes care of him and feeds him without limits.

As for the weight he wants to gain, he hasn't told me exact kilos because he wants to look good and when he stops looking handsome, he will control himself and we will lower the portions and calories a bit (but always keeping in mind that I am in love with him looking fat).

The real world depends on how you want it to be: do you want to bait your partner in a restaurant? Or take him to a bar and fill him with beer? Or to the cinema and give him the food you carry in your bag? Or to a park and have a picnic? Luckily, couple activities are very easy to associate with food.

By the way, this is a personal recommendation, but I love to be seen eating like pigs in public. If you're too embarrassed, ask your partner to take you to a nearby town/city.
1 year

New piggy

Piggy6621:
I am 37 yo female who has always had the fantasy of being a submissive. I have tried play in the bedroom before but my now partner and I are really getting into the dynamic.

He wants me to be his piggy and feed me. We talked about it and my weight. I agreed to increase a set weight and he is fine with that. As this is new to us we are still learning. He makes me feel loved and beautiful now and continues as I put on the weight. We have also talked about him collaring me.

My question or discuss is how does this work in the sense of play and real world. We have been together for 2 years and have a future planned but we are stepping up the dynamic. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to use this site as a safe place to discuss our adventures as we navigate this new world.

Sadistic domme feeder and FA here.

It come down to balance. The BDSM play can always stay in the bedroom if you choose, but the weight will stay. You'll have to adjust and learn how to be the chubby/fat girl. Your boyfriend's job is to cherish you.
1 year

New piggy

Piggy6621:

It works pretty much the same as anything else you could consensually decide to do with your partner. You communicate regularly, be open with your needs and wants, and listen to each other.

If you're new to feedism I recommend taking things slowly. Try a small weight gain goal and see how you feel. Then you can step it up.

If you're asking about how weight gain can affect your daily life -- it all depends on how much you're gaining and what sort of lifestyle you want to live. Weight gain is not permanent, but it does take effort to reverse course later on.

Your boyfriend sounds like a safe person to go on this journey with. If done with someone you love, feedism can be a wonderfully arousing and intimate experience. Give it a shot, and best of luck!
1 year

New piggy

Piggy6621:

What’s your current size? How much have you gained so far? Would help us figure out whether you’re just starting out doing this.
1 year