Story authors

Story feedback forum

Munchies:
True. We can poo-poo the low quality stuff until the cows come home, but that doesn't actually fix the issue.

Well, I’m happy to throw one of my stories on the fire if anyone would like to tear it to shreds. Or if ValtheFA who posted earlier would like to go we could look at one of theirs, or anyone really.
11 months

Story feedback forum

I would love to hear thoughts of any of my stories as well.
10 months

Story feedback forum

Bellyempire:
I would love to hear thoughts of any of my stories as well.

Is there one of your free stories you would like to put on the list for June book club?
10 months

Story feedback forum

I would suggest "Feederism 101" or if anyone is into vore then "The swallowing Gene"
10 months

Story feedback forum

Bellyempire:
I would suggest "Feederism 101" or if anyone is into vore then "The swallowing Gene"

Feederism 101 sounds perfect for the first installment of book club, right? I’ll make a thread!
10 months

Story feedback forum

Bellyempire:

Letters And Numbers:
Feederism 101 sounds perfect for the first installment of book club, right? I’ll make a thread!

awesome thanks
10 months

Story feedback forum

I'll totally volunteer "Saturday" for next month or the months to come, tear me apart smiley
10 months

Story feedback forum

Stevita:
I'll totally volunteer "Saturday" for next month or the months to come, tear me apart smiley

You’re on deck! Thank you!
10 months
123   loading