General

Is there a difference having sex with skinny or chubby girls?

My girlfriend gained about 55lbs in the last 3 years. She used to be very skinny.
For me it is more fun to have sex with her now. She is very soft and the fat is moving while sleeping with her. I am very happy to have this experience - sleeping with the same girl in the skinny and the chubby version. It‘s something special.
Do you have similar experiences?
1 year

Is there a difference having sex with skinny or chubby girls?

I have exactly the same experience.
We started to be together when she was 21y and weight around 120 lbs. Sex was amazing but now it's different level.
Now she is 25y and almost doubled her weight, 230 lbs. Of course she lost all her fitness and stamina, so during sex she is laying down because she is out of breath immediately when we start. But it's amazing to feel her soft body and try new positions. Her tits are still super small, the same as it was when she was fit, so we can't try Spain sex, but with growing ass,.she started to like anal sex and I love it. She just sticks her ass and I'm doing the job playing with her belly.
It's really different level now. But of course it was always amazing to love with her 😊
5 months