General

Had to block my first person today

Blubberbellym:
So, recently I was talking to someone on here. & we switched to kik so that texting would be easier since there's a 5 message limit here.

We were chatting & getting to know each other, started talking about the possibility of meeting up since we were local.

He mentioned he wanted to feed & help grow someone, but would want to feed them irl which Is great.

He asked to see pictures of my weight gain over the years, and stuff like that. I shared it with him. & then he asked for NSFW pictures, and a video saying how big I wanted to grow, I thought it was an odd request as it was random, but I still did it,

He asked again for more a couple hours later & I told him no, he told me that he was not interested in feeding me if I can't do what he asks.

I said okay, and cleared him from my conversation feed. Early this morning he sent me a unsolicited photo & told me if I do the video he will feed me.

I got the vibe tgst he was just a creep looking to get off. I don't think I'll be interacting on this site much more after this

Yeah, there are a lot of gross people on here. You gotta be aggressive about your boundaries sometimes because so many on FF lack basic respect.

Personally, I try to keep conversation on FF until I feel more comfortable going off site. It's not completely fool-proof since some people don't show their grossness until later. But it does filter out the majority of people.

Also, don't make decisions while horny. Learned the hard was with that one.
1 year

First off, I'm so sorry this happened to you.
I definitely think you are judging the situation correctly as anyone who places an ultimatum or a "quid pro quo" onto you, should set off a red flag.
I second the advice already given. Also, I say always trust your inner voice.
I do hope you continue to enjoy the site, albeit with some more cautious approaches in your future interactions, and don't let one bad apple ruin the bunch!
1 year

I noticed the trend when a new (almost always female) member joins, opens up about her kink the first time in her life, finally finds herself accepted, posts about her experiences, gets more and more engaged in the community... and then suddenly disappears without a trace. It happens very often. It seems obvious that they were scared away by such creeps.

I would guess it's always the same, demands for NSFW pics and then harassment if refused.

The correct way to handle them would be to notice that among the many thousands of registered users there are only probably dozens of such idiots, and idiots will be idiots no matter the system, so just block, report, and move on. But for someone new and still fragile about her self-image, I can understand that such an experience must really hurt, and that she is not yet self-confident enough to just block-report-forget.
1 year

Blubberbellym:
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. Glad others Siri think that is wrong, I dint think I'll still continue much on this site, was nice though.

I also want to add be careful sending pictures of yourself. This isn't specific to FF, but some guys will steal your pictures or use them as blackmail.
1 year

Blubberbellym:
So, recently I was talking to someone on here. & we switched to kik so that texting would be easier since there's a 5 message limit here.

We were chatting & getting to know each other, started talking about the possibility of meeting up since we were local.

He mentioned he wanted to feed & help grow someone, but would want to feed them irl which Is great.

He asked to see pictures of my weight gain over the years, and stuff like that. I shared it with him. & then he asked for NSFW pictures, and a video saying how big I wanted to grow, I thought it was an odd request as it was random, but I still did it,

He asked again for more a couple hours later & I told him no, he told me that he was not interested in feeding me if I can't do what he asks.

I said okay, and cleared him from my conversation feed. Early this morning he sent me a unsolicited photo & told me if I do the video he will feed me.

I got the vibe tgst he was just a creep looking to get off. I don't think I'll be interacting on this site much more after this

It's possible he was a creep however online is not a good place to get to know each other. The very caution required online comes across as cold. I know this cuts to the very heart of a site like FF but it's a modern day problem. These are not good places to meet people. There are far more Feeders and Feedees than you would realise from the members of FF. You're really dealing with a sad subset of people who think it's practical to build a romantic relationship online. If you do click with someone it's likely that they are more than 2000 miles away so that's a huge problem. It's also likely that they themselves have been hurt in some way by online relationships which makes both them and you act in a creepy way to each other.

I would suggest that you actually meet people in person in a safe place rather than try to conduct an online relationship.

If you don't realise how toxic online can be then just read the replies I get to this post.
1 year

Blubberbellym:

Weetabix:
It's possible he was a creep however online is not a good place to get to know each other. The very caution required online comes across as cold. I know this cuts to the very heart of a site like FF but it's a modern day problem. These are not good places to meet people. There are far more Feeders and Feedees than you would realise from the members of FF. You're really dealing with a sad subset of people who think it's practical to build a romantic relationship online. If you do click with someone it's likely that they are more than 2000 miles away so that's a huge problem. It's also likely that they themselves have been hurt in some way by online relationships which makes both them and you act in a creepy way to each other.

I would suggest that you actually meet people in person in a safe place rather than try to conduct an online relationship.

If you don't realise how toxic online can be then just read the replies I get to this post.

Nothing wrong with meeting people irl. But there's nothing wrong with meeting people online either. Both have their pros and cons.

Very curious that you are expecting toxic replies, however. What a sad way to live.
1 year

Plenty wrong with trying to conduct a romance on here. The 5 message limit creates anxiety when the person does not respond for instance. This then puts pressure on people to take it to another communications platform that may not be so anonymous. It could be that one feels ghosted because the other ran out of messages. They then urge the other to join them on another platform which may come across as controlling or needy.

It really is a bit crappy. I raised the point that FF can be a bad place in past conversations and people proved me correct. This time you've been careful not to prove me correct because I signposted the trap for you.

If people are going to have a successful romance on here they need to keep it lite and short. Then meet before the flame burns out.
1 year

There is thing called tempting fate...basically setting yourself up for failure. And I think the core message here is to examine your own reactions to other people online to make sure you're not screwing yourself over, as you can't fundamentally change others, only guide them.

You wouldn't really expect your car to still be where you left it if you put your keys on the roof, right? You don't owe these people anything!

I mean obviously folks you meet here are gonna want to know your kink pretty soon, but there is no need to go into great detail if your looking for an actual relationship first.
If they get pissed at the lack of details, you can dodge a bullet by ending the convo right there.

To those who are behaving this poorly, please consider not being horny for just a few minutes...
1 year

Don’t feel pressured into downloading an external app to communicate with someone. That’s sus behavior, I would honestly report them because people like that are not real. correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that against ToS?
1 year

Weetabix:
Plenty wrong with trying to conduct a romance on here. The 5 message limit creates anxiety when the person does not respond for instance. This then puts pressure on people to take it to another communications platform that may not be so anonymous. It could be that one feels ghosted because the other ran out of messages. They then urge the other to join them on another platform which may come across as controlling or needy.

It really is a bit crappy. I raised the point that FF can be a bad place in past conversations and people proved me correct. This time you've been careful not to prove me correct because I signposted the trap for you.

If people are going to have a successful romance on here they need to keep it lite and short. Then meet before the flame burns out.

I'm confused.

I'm not a hostile person. There are people I might disagree with, but I don't go out of my way to cause drama. Not unless someone is trying to come after me.

I know that you and I have had negative interactions in the past, but so long as you don't treat me poorly, I have no desire to be hostile with you.

As for the romance, I met my current partner on here. Honestly, it's the best relationship I've ever had.

But, of course, we are straying from OP's initial post about gross people taking advantage of her.
1 year
12   loading