Submission and domination

Ddlg and feedism

This sounds heavenly to be honest
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

I didn’t know how much I needed this until now 😮‍💨💖✨
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

My partner was the one who got me into DD/LG, as she loves the gentle dom aspects. I was shocked how much feedism could overlap, and now it's one of my biggest turn ons.

For me, it's all about the soft dom / soft feedism overlap. Pampering your partner with lots of treats, praising them for eating so well, telling them how proud you are of them for showing off their growing belly for you.

I like that DD/LG tends to be more gentle and kind than traditional BDSM. Encouraging them to eat just a bit more, and reward them with belly rubs when they do well. Calling her a Good Girl when she finishes her plate. Telling them to show off their belly for you, because they know how much you like it. It's gentle, but commanding. You can feel in control, and they can feel taken care of.

It also goes really well with force feeding and funnel feeding, which are some of the hottest parts of feedism for me. DD/LG has a lot of gentle restraints already, so for foreplay, you can easily tie up someone and feed them full.

I'm sure there are other elements that overlap. What have I missed?
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

I just joined this site today to find someone with this exact link smiley Hii there
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

ES-Draws:
My partner was the one who got me into DD/LG, as she loves the gentle dom aspects. I was shocked how much feedism could overlap, and now it's one of my biggest turn ons.

For me, it's all about the soft dom / soft feedism overlap. Pampering your partner with lots of treats, praising them for eating so well, telling them how proud you are of them for showing off their growing belly for you.

I like that DD/LG tends to be more gentle and kind than traditional BDSM. Encouraging them to eat just a bit more, and reward them with belly rubs when they do well. Calling her a Good Girl when she finishes her plate. Telling them to show off their belly for you, because they know how much you like it. It's gentle, but commanding. You can feel in control, and they can feel taken care of.

It also goes really well with force feeding and funnel feeding, which are some of the hottest parts of feedism for me. DD/LG has a lot of gentle restraints already, so for foreplay, you can easily tie up someone and feed them full.

I'm sure there are other elements that overlap. What have I missed?

I love this so so so much. I'm really into praise and the gentle encouragement. I'm also a fan of doing a bound force feeding, though I haven't tried it yet.
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

This happened to us out of nowhere!

Not something I even imagined I'd want when we started dating. But we've grown together. Well mostly she's grown lol.
As she kept gaining weight and accepting it, she got really submissive and started calling me Daddy.

"Daddy, I'm soooo hungry!"
"Daddy, I need help! I can't get out of bed!"
"Daddy, is it okay if I keep getting bigger?"

"You're wonderful, you're my big fat princess. I'm so proud of you for the way you eat!"
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

Littlemisspiggy:
I just joined this site today to find someone with this exact link smiley Hii there

Exact Kink friend here smiley
1 year

Ddlg and feedism

I have very little experience to DDLG, but I've liked some of what I've exposed to.

Feedism, however, I've been fully immersed in since I was 15.
1 year