Gaining

Any accidental gainers on?

Which is why I never have beer or pizza but I'm still unable to maintain my weight. It just keeps rising.

If I get fat I think I'll just embrace it and let go of the control.

Why suffer if I'm going to get fatter no matter what I do?
9 months

I started gaining about 18 months ago. In a sense it was 'accidental' since I didn't set any goals, I just started eating what I enjoyed and stopped worrying about staying slim, allowing any changes to happen by themselves. I have to say that I'm very happy with the results.
9 months

Yes. When I was done with wrestling I started struggling with my weigh pretty much. i lost would gain then lose, gain more, lose etc for years, then during the pandemic I got to 300 that’s when I realized I have to figure something out and I discovered body positivity/fat acceptance then feedism and the rest is history
9 months

Glitter Jelly:
Am I the only one in this situation?

At age 33 my car was rear-ended and I went from riding my bike 20 miles/day to sedentary. By the time I finished physical therapy I had gained 50 pounds. Then I got a sedentary job and gained another 50 pounds. Since then I have cut way back on calories, exercise vigorously 3 times a week, but continue to gain slowly. 5 pounds a year has added another 50 pounds over a decade. If I hadn’t gone on a crash diet to lose 40 pounds fifteen years ago, I’d be over 300 now and headed to 400.
9 months

Many years ago my initial 25 pound gain kinda came out of nowhere. It wasn’t planned at all. The next 30 pounds are a different story lol.
8 months
12   loading