Clothes padding

Happening

The other day I stayed home with a bit of a cough. I laid on the couch (where I sleep at night, and had stuffed a nice bulge between my legs for while I sleep). I woke up, decided not to go to work, but stayed with my pants stuffed like that underneath my big comfortor on the couch. i stayed there all day! After awhile, little by little, when nobody was walking around, I'd grab another towel, or small balnket and stuff my bulge bigger and bigger. I woke up this morning realizing I had gone all day with my pants stuffed! LOL oops ha Actually it was awesome. There were a few times I was worried one of my adult children would walk over and sit on a part of me they knew didnt feel like that lol But it never happened. Our roomates came and went, ex hubsand milled around doing things around the house and I stayed tucked in whiel i was stuffed and aroused for 24 hours! It was interesting! No one knew. Or did they?
1 year

Happening

Wow! You must have had a million thoughts running thru your head with all of the activity going on. Glad you enjoyed 😉
1 year

Happening

Pd500:
Wow! You must have had a million thoughts running thru your head with all of the activity going on. Glad you enjoyed 😉

Yeah I really did. I made a game out if it made me get focused so as to not be stressed about it. And I enjoyed it. I'm oretty fat right now..all stuffed up laying couch under the covers and my daughter came hime from a date. I kept the lights off and stayed real still. Hoping she'd thunk I wqs asleep. I laid there feeling my secret under the covers in the dark. Feeling my huge belly. And nobody knew that under the covers my legs had grown twice their size my ass grew and my belly doubled. It at least in the dark lol
1 year