Clothes padding

A challenge- pregnant belly

Hey everyone,

I'm really curious about how people do thier pregnant bellies. Would anyone mind showin us your pics here of how you do your pregnant belly - if that's what you like? There are quite alot of people who enjoy that kink. Trying to see if I can find some of my old preg pics
1 year

i posted one of mine.
1 year

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

I saw that. Really.hot
1 year

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

I saw that. Really.hot
1 year

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

I saw that. Really.hot
1 year

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

Fat4FunTwo:
I saw that. Really.hot

I have a couple of really big belly padding photos in my profile photos, check them out.
1 year

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

Fat4FunTwo:
I saw that. Really.hot

Fanedfox:
I have a couple of really big belly padding photos in my profile photos, check them out.

Wow 👌
1 year

Thanks!
1 year

Maternity shapewear is a huge help if you're looking to make a pregnant belly. When I first started making my bumps I would stuff a couple throw pillows into my shapewear, and that would smush them together and form a nice round shape quite well. Nowadays though, I use a large balloon that I blow up and stuff into my maternity shapewear; it might not be padding in the same sense, but I love the look and the way I can vary my size. You can also position the knot of the balloon so it looks like you have an outie belly button, which is one of my favorite touches! 😊
6 months

MissAutumnCD:
Maternity shapewear is a huge help if you're looking to make a pregnant belly. When I first started making my bumps I would stuff a couple throw pillows into my shapewear, and that would smush them together and form a nice round shape quite well. Nowadays though, I use a large balloon that I blow up and stuff into my maternity shapewear; it might not be padding in the same sense, but I love the look and the way I can vary my size. You can also position the knot of the balloon so it looks like you have an outie belly button, which is one of my favorite touches! 😊

LOVE
6 months