General

Who here started as feeder/fa and turned a 100% feedee?

I know it's quite common, I am just fascinated by that process and how it happens.
is there a specific incidence that triggers the switch or does it happen over time?
are there signes? is it easy to accept and adapt to the new lifestyle?
is the feeder/FA phase just a form a projection of what will eventually happen?
1 year

Encourager Queer Guy:
I know it's quite common, I am just fascinated by that process and how it happens.
is there a specific incidence that triggers the switch or does it happen over time?

Not necessarily. I started out as a gainer. Now I am a feeder and an FA. Still, I'm very much in the minority.
1 year

Redbaron200:
Hi, it decently happend to me. When I joined the site I was a feeder looking to loose weight. One day I as cheating in a group chat and someone teased me about my remaining fat. That was decently the swich moment. So I started doing occasional stuffing that became common qirh time and ended up gaining a lot of weight hahaha.

hehe .. all it took was teasing you about your blubber .. that's awsome 🤣🤣🤣
how is it going then, any regrets so far?
1 year

HI There,
I think for many folks, you take your fetish and turn a mirror to it.
If you are really lucky, you can find someone who shares your FA/Feedee/Feeder fetish and it's a match made in heaven.
As websites like this continue in popularity, I think it is easier finding those other folks who share in your aims and goals and through text, video and photos, you can experience someone weight gaining journey. It's great, right?
1 year

For me it evolved gradually. I was extremely hesitant to admit it, until i met a lady that forced me to! I've been very horny about that transition, ever since!
1 year

I started as a feeder and a FA now I’m the one who’s gaining weight and want someone who helps me get fatter😩
1 year

Encourager Queer Guy:

I was s feeder for years. Now I live for strangers writing and calling me pig!!
And I post pics accordingly!
1 year