General

Obsessed with becoming a blueberry girl 🫐

Lately I’ve been obsessed with the idea of becoming a blueberry. I know it could never actually happen but just the thought of being so round that I could pop because of my own gluttony is a massive turn on.

It’s not something I’ve really ever been interested in before, but I’ve been reading a lot of blueberry/inflation erotica and finding myself so turned on that I want to be the main protagonist in every scenario 🥵

Are you into inflation/blueberry kinks/fetish? I’d love to hear more about it.

Stella 💋
1 year

I am also interested in blueberry inflation. I read most at deviant art and writing.com
1 year

There is something I really like about it, although I can’t pin down what exactly (especially compared to ‘normal’ inflation). The helplessness and humiliation are definite turn-ons, though- I’ve always loved works that show the blueberry woman horrified at her transformation, unable to stop it or even hide as people see her change. I’ve tried to write a few stories about it. They revolve around an OC couple, Alex and Jessica, as she transforms into a blueberry for unknown reasons, and the changes/challenges that they face from it. Admittedly, I’ve never finished these (because I can’t finish any stories I start), but the idea still makes me happy.
1 year

I loooove blueberry and body inflation - it's just about the same for both but berrying wins out a smidge more. It's the liquid, the churning, the skin color change - most other "Berrying" I like in that manner but bloobs always win. I think it's also because traditionally ifnlation and blueberry kink is almost always rapid-style in execution and provides instant gratification whereas real life feeding and gaining does not provide the same results (though we sure do try sometimes smiley

Another thing is that a couple of years ago I realized it's basically an inverse version of bondage. I don't care for popping and I think that's why.

loradayton.com/2021/06/21/faq-why-body-inflation-basically-weird-bondage/
1 year

It is what first got me into the feedism side of things. I enjoy that and body inflation for the same reasons many above have described
1 year

Yeah I was into blueberry inflation before I knew what feederism was. Had dreams about it before and would totally do it if it was able lol not really into the popping.
1 year

I’m not into that, but I can still remember things I saw in TV or movies as a kid that only people into this would notice. Like Garfield putting on a corset to look thinner to get someone to give him food and his fat bulging out of it
The Violet Beauregard in Willy Wonka wasn’t one for me personally but I’m sure that was one of the first times most of you were shown anything like that so I think it holds a special place in your heart. I’m curious if I’m right on that? Was seeing that in Willy Wonka “ah ha moment” (for lack of a better term) for you?
1 year

Yup can probably tell with the pfp...

Yes, big on blueberry inflation. Come over to the weightgain side of life only in the last few years.

Love the size and shape, the weight, the lack of mobility, the helplessness of it all, and the humiliation of becoming a huge blimp.
7 months