Fat experiences

Barely fitting in booth.

I don't even try them anymore. Chances are I'm not going to fit.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Most places have uncomfortable booths for most people. Tables are better for everyone :-)
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

I still sit in a booth as I’m kinda shy and can eat in private, but I’m not fitting as well as I used to ☺️
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Been a while since I could fit in a booth.
I like to try sometimes LOL
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Why, oh WHY does a pizza BUFFET have fixed tables and narrow booths? And then the tables with chairs are so close I take up the walking space.
Oh well, it's easier to eat on my couch anyway...
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Spoop Skerry:
Why, oh WHY does a pizza BUFFET have fixed tables and narrow booths? And then the tables with chairs are so close I take up the walking space.
Oh well, it's easier to eat on my couch anyway...

The pizza buffet in my area (Cici's) has really tight and uncomfortable setting. Though I still watch plenty of people pile up stacks of plates.

Thankfully the full Asai buffet has big booths with soft seats and the tables sit higher than most restaurants. I'm sure they planned that with good reason, plus the servers take away empty plates super fast and are constantly refilling drinks. There's no doubt in my mind that owner is a Feedist seeing just how big the average customer there.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Yes, I can relate! I've been to a Cici's and almost got stuck. My belly is really getting big.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Pizzaqueen94:
Yes, I can relate! I've been to a Cici's and almost got stuck. My belly is really getting big.

What about girls who just want money can you relate to that?
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Pizzaqueen94:

Thegreat1906:

There is no need to be rude. Just because I have videos of myself that I sell on the side does not mean I'm only after money. Have a good day 😊
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Pizzaqueen94:

Thegreat1906:

Pizzaqueen94:
There is no need to be rude. Just because I have videos of myself that I sell on the side does not mean I'm only after money. Have a good day 😊

Your a fake and a scam all your here for is money. So everyone just warning you!
1 year
123   loading