Fat experiences

Barely fitting in booth.

Pizzaqueen94:
Yes, I can relate! I've been to a Cici's and almost got stuck. My belly is really getting big.

Thegreat1906:
What about girls who just want money can you relate to that?

Pizzaqueen94:
There is no need to be rude. Just because I have videos of myself that I sell on the side does not mean I'm only after money. Have a good day 😊

Thegreat1906:
Your a fake and a scam all your here for is money. So everyone just warning you!
I'm here to meet new people and also to sell my videos on Curvage. What's wrong with that? Why can't I be here for both? I'm not scamming anyone. They can buy the videos if they want to, and if not, then that's fine too smiley I don't understand why you're coming at me like this. Perhaps, you've had bad luck in the past with other girls, but it's no excuse to be this hostile.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Pizzaqueen94:
Yes, I can relate! I've been to a Cici's and almost got stuck. My belly is really getting big.

Thegreat1906:
What about girls who just want money can you relate to that?

Pizzaqueen94:
There is no need to be rude. Just because I have videos of myself that I sell on the side does not mean I'm only after money. Have a good day 😊

Thegreat1906:
Your a fake and a scam all your here for is money. So everyone just warning you!

Hey man, Idk what beef you have with her, but this ain't it chief. Because this comes across as you harassing her for either turning you down or you raging over her selling videos of her feedist content.

If she is a scammer, send your proof to the admin team. They'll take care of it. Either way, don't do ... this weird tantrum thing you've got going on.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Thegreat1906:

Munchies:
Hey man, Idk what beef you have with her, but this ain't it chief. Because this comes across as you harassing her for either turning you down or you raging over her selling videos of her feedist content.

If she is a scammer, send your proof to the admin team. They'll take care of it. Either way, don't do ... this weird tantrum thing you've got going on.

Thank you Munchies, for clearly laying out the situation.

To Thegreat1906: i do not happen to have mod powers in this forum section, else i’d likely have at least given you a warning else pulled your posts and given you a warning.

As Munchies points out, the correct avenue for issues is privately contacting the FF mod team, not publicly impugning someone’s reputation.

Your behavior in this thread appears to violate rule 3. Respect others. I urge you and everyone who’s not done so recently (or ever) to review the FF site rules, available at:

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules

Now back to our regular Barely fitting in booth topic.
1 year

Barely fitting in booth.

Fitting in a booth is something I no longer do. When I was at a restaurant with my mother and sister, we had a booth and I barely fit into it. No more booths for me.
7 months

Barely fitting in booth.

Only briefly have I ever fit in a booth, when I was under 200 pounds for a bit. I've been over 300 most of my teen years and adulthood, and I'm currently over 400.

When I was regaining weight, my partner and I went to a pub with friends. The people on the other side of our booth were graciously willing to slide the table closer to them as far as possible, but my belly still touched it. When I reached over to grab my handbag at one point, my gut shook the table and knocked beer into our friend's laps. That was my last attempt at a booth.

I'm also cautious with chairs. I know I have to sit carefully instead of dropping 420 lb onto some seating, depending on how sturdy it looks. I also try to be respectful with the seat I choose at a table, so I'm not blocking an entire walkway.

Fat girl problems, for sure.
6 months

Barely fitting in booth.

I have pushed the table out from under me and we just sat on one side of the booth before on a date but it was kinda weird as my date had to eat very awkwardly being so far from the table 😳
6 months
123   loading