General

I love watching my boyfriend replace his muscle with fat

So my boyfriend has always been a bit chubby. He’s always had less muscle and more blubber even though hes only 180 and 5,11. His titties are nice and jiggly. He had a nice gut going and it’s so hot! He’s been getting bigger and bigger but doesn’t realize it because he is just replacing muscle with fat with how lazy he is.

I see it when he takes off his shirt and I saw just how jiggly he has gotten. I got so wet when I saw how his tits grew so much in only 2 weeks. Fatty hasn’t been exercising at all and has more sweets and junk food in his apartment. His jeans dig into his tummy so much. I can’t help but feel how soft he is now.

It’s so hot to think of how fat and unfit he is compared to me. I’m fit with slight abs and toned all over. I’m only 10 pounds less than him at an inch shorter but it gets me so hot that I’m all athletic and fit yet he’s just a blubber ball. The fact I look so much smaller than him and we are a similar height and weight is so sexy to me. I love thinking about how he’s all pudgy fat and I am slim and athletic by him.
1 year

I love watching my boyfriend replace his muscle with fat

The same happend to my girlfriend.
She was quite slim with a small starting belly.
But she completely stopped exercising and from fit girl doing yoga or dancing she quickly become couch potato. Her only exercise is using TV controller and walking to kitchen for snacks.

It's incredibly hot watching her previously slim body changing into really fat blob.

She changed her eating habits completely. Everyday she needs to eat some cake, drink cola, snack some chips and eat McDonald's.

I'm really horny seeing her next too small pants. I can't resist her ass and belly. She is really melting and overgrowing all her clothes.
She ruined her old figure completely.
Now her belly, ass and thighs are jiggling all the time.

She went from 120lbs to 205 being 5'5'' and the are no signs that she is slowing down. Still stuffing her face with fast foods and laying on the couch.

It's so hot watching her eating and growing 💗
1 year