Lifestyle tips

Need advice for gaining weight with my retail job?

SpookyCute000:
So I work retail and there are ladder carts we use with a 300lb weight limit. We use these to organize stuff on top or stock the shelves.

What I'm worried is if I can get fired for not being able to use them once I get to 300lbs

Currently I'm 5'1 and 205 lbs but am actively started to put effort into stuffing myself daily.

To anyone working retail I'd love any advice on gaining.

The assumption is that if you reach 300 lbs, you should be moved, but not fired. The company must adapt to its workers. For example, if someone in sales has a heart attack, when they return to work they will have another position, not sales, maybe administration or paperwork.
1 year

Drugsarefunny:
The assumption is that if you reach 300 lbs, you should be moved, but not fired. The company must adapt to its workers. For example, if someone in sales has a heart attack, when they return to work they will have another position, not sales, maybe administration or paperwork.[/quote]

In retail, most people need to do every job. Also, if you do something purposely to make yourself less employable, then they do not have to give you another assignment.
1 year

lol my wife's last job had to change their uniforms because of how fat she got

they had these blue collared shirts, but they could only make them so big, and she looked like a blueberry ready to pop, with her gut actually popping out and hanging down her thighs

so they introduced an "alternate uniform" that was a giant shapeless apron with suspenders. basically just for her. she was very happy
1 year