General

Building community here feels difficult

There is Curvage. They have a feed but it’s more forum based but still a welcoming community. You’ll find me on there 😊
1 year

Jasmine Honey:
anybody know any sites that are similar to feabie? i really liked the community there along with the global feed… I’m still trying to find community here but it’s been rather difficult 😅 is the “forum” section here kinda like Feabie’s “global feed”??

Can't speak to the Feabie aspect because I've never been on the site. I will say that if you are wanting to chat with randos, the forums are your best bet. After that is chat, but that's pretty hit and miss.

Chat's not all bad. I've had some good conversations and made some friends. But there are times when chat's a ghost town or there's a bunch of drama. And, of course, the creeps.
1 year

Jasmine Honey:
anybody know any sites that are similar to feabie? i really liked the community there along with the global feed… I’m still trying to find community here but it’s been rather difficult 😅 is the “forum” section here kinda like Feabie’s “global feed”??

Munchies:
Can't speak to the Feabie aspect because I've never been on the site. I will say that if you are wanting to chat with randos, the forums are your best bet. After that is chat, but that's pretty hit and miss.

Chat's not all bad. I've had some good conversations and made some friends. But there are times when chat's a ghost town or there's a bunch of drama. And, of course, the creeps.

I propably fit into two of the cases you mentioned 🤣
1 year

Jasmine Honey:

Discord has a plethora of servers related to feederism. (if you look into the dashboard there are quite a few)
But that's only if you have discord. Most of these servers can be seen in a similar way to what the "chat" here is. But there are a few big servers that are different!
1 year

Jasmine Honey:

Maybe reach out to the Admin on this website? Likely, they know how to more directly answer your question.
Or, it may be an idea they could implement in this website to further increase traffic?
1 year