Gaining

Need a feeder in israel. has to be skinny.

Fatnoa156:
I have recently moved from Toronto to Israel after living in Toronto for 10 years because of my father's job. In Toronto I used to be active on here but deleted my accounts for multiple reasons. I decided to start a new account and I am so sad to see that there's no feeders here. The only feeder who contacted me was very rude and annoying and pretty much begged me to reply. He was also fat and I am attracted to very thin feeders. I am looking for a feeder in Israel so feel free to hit me up. I live in Tel Aviv if you're from the area I'd love to talk.

Tlv isnt the easiest city to find a feeder in. From clore park to the old port there is a straight line of weighing scales and work out areas that have permeated the culture.

I have a friend who is a feeder and somewhat skinny but only visits his family home in tel baruch mostly in summers. When the wife and I are out after the holidays we would be happy to meet up. We have a fairly open fat friendly lifestyle but since leaving tlv just before covid we haven't really had much contact with anyone from here or feabie or dimensions etc that even visits anymore.
1 year

Need a feeder in israel. has to be skinny.

Hey Noa, I'm a feeder from near Tel Aviv, just messaged you on kik smiley
1 year