General

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I like playing video games. Usually, it's a pretty decent time waster. I know there are some members here that like playing video games, so drop here and tell me what you play and what platforms/consoles you got!

I got a XB1, Wii, 360, N64, PS2, 2DS, a GBC and my main game machine, a PC!

I spend time playing GTA V (FiveM) and the new Modern Warfare II.
1 year

I have a ps5, switch, Xbox 360, GameCube, n64, and a ps1.

Mostly playing Fortnite, but have been dabbling in Ghostwire Tokyo
1 year

Desktop PC. Boutique store in Ota-Road, they only had one. It was a steal! My last machine lasted me for a decade but the hard drive just fell apart.

I wasn't planning on spending money, but I figured if you have to buy a new device, get one that's made to last. And one where you can swap out the RAM and GPU as needed.

Using it for fight sims. Neck deep in Il-2.
1 year
attachment

I'm actually studying Videogame Art and Animation. And on my own i also study what's wrong with the Videogame industry and how to solve it!
1 year

Fallout 4 for the last three months and lately I enjoed a few evenings of warcraft at Turtle WoW
1 year

Moontan:
runescape 😅

I remember RuneScape back when I played in 2009! It was a great game. I wonder if it still exists as the Classic version.
1 year

I play league of legends wild rift on my phone pretty much everyday throughout the day. Definitely a huge time killer.
1 year

I play Stardew Valley 🙈
1 year

Pc and Xbox gamer here! RPGs mostly like fallout Skyrim WoW
1 year

I play to many games

mostly switch games where I've spent the most money lol
1 year
1234   loading