General

Let's see: do any of you play games?

I’m a huge gamer! I’ve been playing video games since 1994. Sonic the Hedgehog is the best gaming franchise IMO, and I love Pokémon and Mega Man. (Those are my top three favorites) I own a bunch of consoles too! I own a NES, SNES, n64, Gamecube, Wii U, Switch, Switch Lite, Gameboy Pocket, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, 3DS, 2ds, 4 Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, 2 Game Gears, PS1, 2 ps2s, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, two gaming laptops, a gaming rig, a Retron 5, PlayStation Classic, and both Sega Genesis Mini consoles. xD
1 year

I do! Mostly PC games. Roguelikes, strategy games, soulslikes, Dota, and Apex occupy most of my playtime. Love coop games too though, and factory games are addicting to me.

EDIT: I like to think about game design a lot too, and someday I'd like to try my hand at programming one. I think it'd be a lot easier to motivate to continue if it were a feedism game, and ideas for those swim around in my head from time to time.
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
I do! Mostly PC games. Roguelikes, strategy games, soulslikes, Dota, and Apex occupy most of my playtime. Love coop games too though, and factory games are addicting to me.

EDIT: I like to think about game design a lot too, and someday I'd like to try my hand at programming one. I think it'd be a lot easier to motivate to continue if it were a feedism game, and ideas for those swim around in my head from time to time.

We could definitely make a game then! If you learn programming. Im studying Game art and animation!
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:

Enas:
We could definitely make a game then! If you learn programming. Im studying Game art and animation!

I'll keep the offer in mind smiley

I actually program for my job, so I hope I know how to program already! In all seriousness, though, I have a lot to learn, and the kind of programming I do is very different from the kind used in user applications.

But programming for a living does drain my motivation to code in my leisure time; hopefully as I get treatment for my (suspected) ADHD my motivation to do creative things like write or make games will improve.

You should check out WeightGaming if you aren't on there already; they host many game jams and discussions about feederism in gaming.
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:

Enas:

PolyPinoyPuppy:
I'll keep the offer in mind smiley

I actually program for my job, so I hope I know how to program already! In all seriousness, though, I have a lot to learn, and the kind of programming I do is very different from the kind used in user applications.

But programming for a living does drain my motivation to code in my leisure time; hopefully as I get treatment for my (suspected) ADHD my motivation to do creative things like write or make games will improve.

You should check out WeightGaming if you aren't on there already; they host many game jams and discussions about feederism in gaming.

I do know some very basic stuff in C# for Unity, entirely self taught, so nothing well structured but i guess i can explain how it works for a beginner! Altho i don't have the most pleasant memories from coding myself, i prefer to keep my fingers a bit clean from it 😂
1 year

Miachu:
I play to many games

mostly switch games where I've spent the most money lol

Spicytaiixic:
I want a Switch. T_T

What games you have on it? :O

Miachu:
to many to list, but the usual Mario's, zeldas fire emblems, pokemon, xenoblade trilogy etc etc

Yes I play on ps4, mostly pc though
1 year

Been a while since a could dedicate some time to video games buuuuutt.....

I remember enjoying:
- Fallout NV
- Total War Franchise
- Anything FromSoftware
- Darkest Dungeon 1 and 2
- Vermintide
- Chivalry
- Alot of Paradox games
1 year

Just started playing Dead Island 2. It's been pretty fun so far.
1 year

I like a lot of indie horror (Phasmophobia, Demonologist, I just got Ghost Watchers and intend to start it soon, etc) but also puzzle games.

I'm also working on playthroughs of GTA. Currently on San Andreas but not going in any specific order.

And I'm also a Simmer smiley
1 year

My current collection is rocking a DS lite, DSI XL, 3DS, PS3, PS4, and PC I built with the help of some co workers.

I generally play a little bit of everything but my main games recently have been COD:BO3 Zombies, Assetto Corsa Competizione, and Yu-Gi-Oh Master duel.

I also have a couple titles I'm trying to 100% the achievements
1 year
1234   loading