General

What would you say to your past self if given the chance?

For me, I'd tell myself to enjoy life more, and to not worry about the things i worried about back then. I'd also tell myself not to bother with the gym as I've completely undone what my 16-18 year old self done lol
1 year

Miachu:
For me, I'd tell myself to enjoy life more, and to not worry about the things i worried about back then. I'd also tell myself not to bother with the gym as I've completely undone what my 16-18 year old self done lol

It gets better, people do love me, and I am not an evil spawn of Satan just because I don't live my life the way my mother wants me to live it.
1 year

Miachu:

Munchies:
It gets better, people do love me, and I am not an evil spawn of Satan just because I don't live my life the way my mother wants me to live it.

💜💜💜
1 year

Sl2010:
One of my only regrets is that I don’t feel I took advantage of college life when I was in undergrad. I wish I’d stretched myself more.

Minimum, I KNOW I’d be fatter now if I had.

I think I'd tell my past self that that idea of being a feeder in the future goes south lol
1 year

FAMGM:
I’d show my skinny, younger self, a picture of me now, and watch him get flustered and aroused.

I used to be very fit.
My struggle is not to worry about others, but imbrace what I want!
1 year

Pursue your interests no matter how crazy they may be. Don’t get wrapped up into the day to day.
1 year

Don't give away $5,000 to bbws in 2009, put it in an IRA for 20 years
1 year

I would tell him the joys of gluttony and obesity
1 year

Go on adhd meds and apply for more colleges.
1 year

I’m tempted to say, ‘Don’t let social anxiety control your life and don’t be afraid of failure’, but I doubt I’d listen anyway. So I’d probably tell my younger self to go to a different undergrad college.
1 year
123   loading