Gaining

Want to get fat

The often go to 'get fat quick' solution I've seen is something like heavy cream or similar high fat alternatives.

You don't have to take these 'raw' but instead incorporate it into something else.

In my case I tried double cream for a couple of weeks as part of ice cream milkshakes and it's soften me up a bit.

I'd suggest doing a search on the site for the topic.
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:
Heavy cream works check my profile if you want proof 2 weeks a pint a day you’ll outgrow clothes and be super hungry

Shakes:
wow just saw your before and after pics. Impressive growth

The problem with heavy cream gains is that they are not sustainable. Sure, you can get very fat very quickly drinking it. However, if you have to take a break from it, most of it won't stick.
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:
Heavy cream works check my profile if you want proof 2 weeks a pint a day you’ll outgrow clothes and be super hungry

Shakes:

Munchies:
The problem with heavy cream gains is that they are not sustainable. Sure, you can get very fat very quickly drinking it. However, if you have to take a break from it, most of it won't stick.

Most of it won't stick? Sounds almost ideal for those who want to try being fat without the massive commitment of staying fat!
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:

Shakes:

Munchies:

AaronM:
Most of it won't stick? Sounds almost ideal for those who want to try being fat without the massive commitment of staying fat!

That's less due to heavy cream specifically and more about losing weight when you consume fewer calories. For example, if you consume about 5k calories daily with heavy cream, and 3k calories daily without it, you'll lose weight without the heavy cream.
1 year

Want to get fat

Oh I see.
I suspect with the relatively small amounts of weight I'd throw around in my mind, it would stick like poo on velcro anyway. Also I think the fantasy aspect of all this stuff should stay exactly that...fantasy....for my case anyway.
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:

Shakes:

Munchies:

AaronM:

Munchies:
That's less due to heavy cream specifically and more about losing weight when you consume fewer calories. For example, if you consume about 5k calories daily with heavy cream, and 3k calories daily without it, you'll lose weight without the heavy cream.

Wouldn't that depend on how much energy you use though? I.e. If you consume 3k each day but use 3k each day you'll at least maintain the weight.
1 year

Want to get fat

I Think this depends a lot on just how much dedication a gainer has shown so far to the art.
A casual-at-best person such as myself would probably just gain & stick because its easy at first, but someone at the very highest level might struggle to keep the pounds on...I'm just guessing of course!
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:

Shakes:

Munchies:

AaronM:

Munchies:

Casual Gainer:
Wouldn't that depend on how much energy you use though? I.e. If you consume 3k each day but use 3k each day you'll at least maintain the weight.

Of course, if you are eating and using 3K calories, you'll maintain the weight. However, the vast majority of feedists who use heavy cream are using it for calorie surplus. When you take away the surplus, no matter how active you are, you'll lose the weight.
1 year

Want to get fat

Feedee30125:
Been trying the cream and i feel like its working but im get sore where my abs use to be. Is that just normal from putting on weight for first time or possibly the cream? Only been doing 150 ml in morning and before bed

Sore abs from drinking heavy cream? That's a new one.

What all are you doing? Not just drinking heavy cream. I mean in general.
1 year

Want to get fat

Feedee30125:
Been trying the cream and i feel like its working but im get sore where my abs use to be. Is that just normal from putting on weight for first time or possibly the cream? Only been doing 150 ml in morning and before bed

Munchies:
Sore abs from drinking heavy cream? That's a new one.

What all are you doing? Not just drinking heavy cream. I mean in general.

Feedee30125:
Noodles and pasta mainly. If its not the cream then im probably just not use to all the food ive been eatting.

So, your diet is noodles, pasta, and heavy cream?

Darling, you're constipated. Eat some fruits and veggies. Get you some Miralax and drink plenty of water.

You can't live off of starches and heavy cream. That's how you mess up your internals and have to go to the ER.
1 year
12   loading