Stuffing

Preferred day to go all out.

I was curious as to whether or not anyone has a particular day of the week that they like to stuff on and what day that may be?

Weekends seem like the obvious choice but not everyone follows a Mon-Fri 9/5 structure. For instance my "weekend" is Mon/Tuesday either day could be a food focused gorge-fest given that I'm in a gluttonous mood myself.

No doubt the hardcore gainers are stuffing as often as many days as possible, but perhaps you have a time or day that is bigger than others?
1 year

I currently usually have friday-sunday off and if I do a big stuffing/day of gluttony I usually choose the Saturday. that way I can get the stuff I need to do done on Friday and have the Sunday to "recover" without having to do much. I usually feel pretty lazy the day after a stuffing so that way I won't have to deal with that while at work smiley
1 year

Andromeda:
I work Monday through Friday typically, and while I'm a big eater every day, I love packing my gut Friday night and staying stuffed to my limit all day Saturday. That gives me all day Sunday to be lazy and let all those thousands of calories turn into more fat.

That sounds perfect 🥰
1 year

Fatbellyboysstuff:
I currently usually have friday-sunday off and if I do a big stuffing/day of gluttony I usually choose the Saturday. that way I can get the stuff I need to do done on Friday and have the Sunday to "recover" without having to do much. I usually feel pretty lazy the day after a stuffing so that way I won't have to deal with that while at work smiley

A recover day is definitely a smart move.
I can't imagine you'd get too much done at work being bloated and gassy working through all the food consumed.
1 year

Fatbellyboysstuff:

PrimitiveDesires:
A recover day is definitely a smart move.
I can't imagine you'd get too much done at work being bloated and gassy working through all the food consumed.

exactly! especially because I'm currently not in a position to really stuff myself that often, so my body isn't yet used to it, so I really try to take it easy after big stuffings. also that way all those calories can really settle, which is a nice side effect smiley
1 year