General

What is an "evil feeder"

I've seen the term used a few times and while I kind of understand what it means, it's also quite a general word so wanted to know what makes someone an "evil" feeder.
Is it someone who feeds not out of love, but for something else? Is it that they're selfish or just manipulative people, or is there more to it / is it something more specific than that?
And if you know or would describe yourself as an "evil feeder", what does that mean to you? I'm just very curious.
1 year

What is an "evil feeder"

Captain Cake:
I've seen the term used a few times and while I kind of understand what it means, it's also quite a general word so wanted to know what makes someone an "evil" feeder.
Is it someone who feeds not out of love, but for something else? Is it that they're selfish or just manipulative people, or is there more to it / is it something more specific than that?
And if you know or would describe yourself as an "evil feeder", what does that mean to you? I'm just very curious.

It means different things to different people. I'm a sadistic domme, so I embrace the evil feeder thing with my partner. The things I've done include:

Degradation
Forcing a partner to be a pig in public
Not allowing them to get new clothes until they destroyed their old ones with their fat
Forcing them to eat until they physically cannot take another bite
Keeping them horny all day and not letting them cum (bonus points if I cum in front of them)
Stuffing them and then making them do some kind of physical activity afterwards
Forcing them to earn their stuffing

Of course this is all done with their explicit consent (which they can revoke at any time) and lots of aftercare.
1 year

What is an "evil feeder"

For me it's more in the manipulation / abuse side of things, as a fantasy at least. The best example I can give is actually something like a story here on FF called "buried alive" in it the female feeder slowly traps her feedee and then manipulates his immobility to fatten him up without his consent until... well... the end
1 year

What is an "evil feeder"

RobbyP:
It seems to me that any definition can only make sense when it has no inherent contradictions. For example, it wouldn't make sense for someone to say that stepping on a pebble is evil and that never stepping on a pebble is also evil.

The thing with the whole "evil feeder" shtick is that there is a range. At our core, an evil feeder is a sadist. We enjoy causing our feedees some measure of discomfort and/pain.

On the lower end, an evil feeder might force their feedee outside of their comfort zone or delight in their embarrassment or pain from overeating. And, on the high end, we have literal criminals.
1 year

What is an "evil feeder"

To me an evil feeder is one who would force me to eat vegetables! 🤮
9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

My favorite Evil Feeder fantasy is when a woman wants to gain but feels too guilty or afraid to do it on her own.

But she'll give consent to being forcibly fattened. She'll even let herself into the back of my panel van, knowing that there's no turning back.

Then I take her to my secret lair and fatten her up. I probably wouldn't make it painful, unless she really wanted it. I'd just impose punishments like no television or something like that.
9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

Jgatsby:
My type is literal psychopathic abuser, it's ironic I keep meeting the nicest, kindhearted people.

As an abuse survivor, consider yourself blessed. That ain't nothing you want for real. Not only would such a person hurt you, but they'd also hurt anyone else in your life.
9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

Morbidly A Beast:

9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

(They’re okay as long as they aren’t cooked carrots)
9 months

What is an "evil feeder"

IMHO

Unfortunately, terms like "evil" can be very easily misunderstood and conflated in a genre as fraught with pathos, pathology, taboos and repression as this one.

I suppose it really falls into a few categories, right?

1a. Actually evil, like the feeder is a mass murderer that just happens to be a feeder, and the evil may or may not leak into their sexuality.

1b. Evil mainly in feeding, but probably an awful person all around. Force, manipulation, etc., with actually unwilling participants.

2. Wicked or very naughty, but consensual nonconsent at worst.

3. Kinky.

4. Vanilla (but in a good way, lol)

This a great topic, and really does play into popular public perception and media portrayal of all of us on many levels. Most media I see portrays all feeders like 1b at best, when 99% are actually 3 at most, usually 4, and only occasionally fantasize in private about being 2.
9 months
12   loading