Gaining

Roadblocks

I understand you perfectly. My parents are fat, my father in particular obese, and yet if they see me eating too much they scold me because they say I'm going to get like a ball (I've gained 13 kg but I'm still thin). I love them madly but they are insufferable when it comes to gaining weight.

We can't do much more than eat on the sly or out of the house and gain what we can. I am now living away from home for work and the truth is that I have gained quality of life.
1 year

Roadblocks

As of now, probably the biggest concern is the practical aspects.

I have a fairly physical job and then there's other things like buying clothes, etc.

What I'm hoping is that I can become fat enough to be happy with myself before these concerns become real problems and I have to stop.
1 year

Roadblocks

Sorry for posting twice but friends who always say "you've gained a lot of weight, I think you should go on a diet" I'm not interested in dieting, but he doesn't care because he'll tell you every time he sees you eating, at the pool... and that way he feels better. Oggg I hate them.
1 year

Roadblocks

Two big ones come to mind for me. In no particular order one is the cost of groceries nowadays and the second is the my diabetes medication which makes it almost impossible to gain weight.
1 year

Roadblocks

In my case, openly trying to get fat isn’t something I can do at home, so I have to eat in secret. I love going out to McDonald’s or Burger King, and try to do it every day if possible, but it is expensive! If I could just stock food at home and cook and make gainer shakes, I’m sure I could pack on many more calories daily!
1 year

Roadblocks

for me there's a few things:
1. I live with roommates and although they don't really judge me, I also don't really want to have a conversation with them about actively gaining.
2. I need and want to be able to stay at least fairly active.
3. food is expensive 😭😭
4. I'm a little scared that if I start to really give in I won't be able to stop
5. not knowing exactly what I'll look like scares me (which is very stupid) but nonetheless keeps me from seriously starting to gain
1 year

Roadblocks

Right now, I have a broken arm, will be pretty much sedentary for a few weeks, even bought new pants, because I had a gaining cycle going on and capped at an all-time high.

So everything is set, you‘d say, but there is still a roadblock and to be honest, it‘s mostly other people and me being conceited about my looks in public.

There is also my wife, who knows about my fetish, wouldn‘t mind something extra to grab, but was bullied all her life for being overweight and is therefore reluctant to really support this. I feel also bad for endulging to get fat while she is suffering with her weight.

Also I don‘t want to get a heart attack in my forties, nor diabeties.

Life can be complicated and while sometimes one needs to be brave and try things, often enough it‘s just about compromise and getting priorities in order.

That being said, I‘ll still try to use this opportunity to some extend. I just have to and people will tease, but also understand „the circumstances“.
1 year