Fattening others

Prioritize grocery trips

Remember Feeders,

Prioritize your grocery shopping as to maximize the items you purchase are things that are guaranteed to be consumed by your Feedee. Discussing meals and confirming snacks is a great way to stock the kitchen with items that will make their way into one's belly sooner rather than later.
1 year

Prioritize grocery trips

What if I don't have a feeder and I have to buy two liters of coke every day? I also want to experience that!
1 year

Prioritize grocery trips

Then fill that shopping cart up with as many 2 litters as you want. That certainly would be an interesting sight to see.
1 year

Prioritize grocery trips

This reminds me of when I was secretly but not really secretly buying and cooking for my wife - I would stock the freezer and pantry with all her fattening favorites.

The grocery cart looked like this during that time - 8-10 pints Ben n Jerry’s, 6 boxes of Fatboy ice cream sandwiches, 2 gallons of ice cream, 4 packages of Oreos, 10 bags of chips, a large bag of Twix & snickers, deli cartons of chocolate chip cookies. My wife seemed to finish this up almost weekly and I would be back buying even more shortly after.

It was an obnoxious cart full of fattening treats - the best was after the 50 lbs. my wife packed on - seeing a lady checker that had seen my wife prior to this and now in amazement after. One evening after dinner as we stopped by for my wife to get 2 new pints of Ben n Jerry’s and the extreme shock on this checkers face when we talked to her as she eyed up and down at my wife seeing the considerable changes to my wife’s figure and knowing that she had been the one consuming for the past months those massive fattening carts I had loaded.
1 year