Body inflation

Float bloat / nipple sucker breast enlargement

First off, The Float Bloat.... Get a Big Cup.... Add A few scoops of ice cream, vanilla bean is my favorite... Then take your 2 Liter of Root Beer, Barq's works best, But A&W or MUG Tastes best IMO ...
Start pouring rootbeer into the cup until foam has reached the top and then start gulping the foam down as fast as you can ehile slowly pouring the RB to keep foam at the top. Go as long as you like, and the. S little more. Keep yourself from Burping and check a mirror, you should be Bigger

So you can get these twisty nipple suckers off amazon for cheap, if you attach them to your nipple right at the point of being painful, and leave them of a half hour.
So it might just be me, but it seems a have a noticeable amount of breast swelling.
.can someone try this snd confirm or disprove this plz?
You can see what im talking about in my pics
1 year

Float bloat / nipple sucker breast enlargement

Jolene:
First off, The Float Bloat.... Get a Big Cup.... Add A few scoops of ice cream, vanilla bean is my favorite... Then take your 2 Liter of Root Beer, Barq's works best, But A&W or MUG Tastes best IMO ...
Start pouring rootbeer into the cup until foam has reached the top and then start gulping the foam down as fast as you can ehile slowly pouring the RB to keep foam at the top. Go as long as you like, and the. S little more. Keep yourself from Burping and check a mirror, you should be Bigger

So you can get these twisty nipple suckers off amazon for cheap, if you attach them to your nipple right at the point of being painful, and leave them of a half hour.
So it might just be me, but it seems a have a noticeable amount of breast swelling.
.can someone try this snd confirm or disprove this plz?
You can see what im talking about in my pics

Anything regarding gulping down I am in. Not going to try the the second part with nipples…
9 months