Gaining

Returning to my hometown after incredible gains

Soon I will be heading back to my home town after gaining an incredible amount of weight!๐Ÿ˜ณ I've always been bigger so I know no one is going to be shocked to see me even bigger ๐Ÿ˜… tbh I think they might be shocked to see how much hotter I've gotten too ๐Ÿ‘€ I'm also curious as to whether I will run into anyone who remembers me and whether they will comment on my weight not that I'm hoping for it though maybe I am๐Ÿคฃ I've been stuffing and fattening myself the past three years! I've gained soo much so people will definitely notice and that is honestly quite thrilling I cannot wait! ๐Ÿ˜ pic of before and after on account!โ˜บ
1 year

It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if you happened to see someone you used to know - that comes out of the FA closet and shows some serious affection towards your new lbs. and extra fattened belly of yours. I believe there are so many guys that not only like heavier women but are so into weight gain - they just happen to be in the closest about it until they canโ€™t hide it any longer with pure arousal and excitement.
1 year

Thepiggygirls:
Soon I will be heading back to my home town after gaining an incredible amount of weight!๐Ÿ˜ณ I've always been bigger so I know no one is going to be shocked to see me even bigger ๐Ÿ˜… tbh I think they might be shocked to see how much hotter I've gotten too ๐Ÿ‘€ I'm also curious as to whether I will run into anyone who remembers me and whether they will comment on my weight not that I'm hoping for it though maybe I am๐Ÿคฃ I've been stuffing and fattening myself the past three years! I've gained soo much so people will definitely notice and that is honestly quite thrilling I cannot wait! ๐Ÿ˜ pic of before and after on account!โ˜บ

Sounds like a video series to me :-) Looking wonderful!
1 year