Fat experiences

Gf accidental stuffing?

I think my girlfriend might know about my fetish. I've known her since high school, and we started dating a couple of years ago. She's gained some weight after high school. I moved away for 7 years, and when I got back, she was thicker, going from around 130lbs to around 180lbs. She's always been kind of curvy, and she always had a chubby round face. I've been attracted to her forever, even when she was skinny. After I moved back about 5 years ago, she started dating this guy who eventually broke up with her over her weight after she got all the way up to 250lbs**. I don't know why anyone would complain about a girl who started off with a C-cup bra in high school and managed to fill out into a H-cup by time she was 28. She tried to lose some weight after the break up, but she's still around 220lbs. We started dating a couple of years ago, and she's gotten way more comfortable being heavier since she knows I have a thing for big girls and I'm constantly complimenting her. I still haven't told her about my feederism fetish. I love her at any size, so I didn't want her to think she's gotta be fat or that I want her to change for me to like her. I have a fat fetish, but it's not the entirety of my being, if that makes sense?**
So we ordered dinner from DoorDash the other night, she requested Italian food - garlic knots, Chicken Alfredo, and even dessert (which she never usually wants). I'm always happy to let her eat whatever she wants which is sometimes a lot but not always.
When the food arrived she wanted to eat in bed and watch a movie. We settled into bed to watch a movie and ate our meals, but halfway through, she started getting hot and stripped down to her bra and panties. She just waddled back to bed and kept stuffing her face. I was trying not to stare at her while she sat there pigging out on everything.
She couldn't even finish her huge bowl of pasta, but she insisted on finishing her cheesecake since she never gets dessert. About 20 minutes later, she started complaining about how full she was, with lots of oofs and ughs as she adjusted her big round belly to get comfortable. She eventually just lays back like a big beautiful beached whale and just moans for a bit asking how she ate so freaking much? I jokingly asked her if she wants me to rub her belly? she immediately perked up and said "OMG honey would you please!?!" Ive played with her belly a little bit in the past kinda half joking, but never rubbed it after a full on stuffing. I could feel how stuffed she was as she laid there on her back with her legs spread out still groaning. Holding her bloated belly like it might actually burst. The way she was complaining and moaning about being so stuffed while I was rubbing her belly was so freaking hot. One thing led to another and pretty soon being a greedy cow wasn't the only reason she was moaning.
Ive never told her anything other than that I like fat girls, I don't know how she could know about my feederism kink? The reason I think she knows is how she acted the other night? Ive never seen anyone actually stuff themselves like a feedee in front of me before. Ive seen her eat a lot before but never to the point of being so uncomfortable she literally starts moaning........... What are the chances of her wanting to eat so much, stripping down to her underwear, letting me rub her belly intimately, and then basically letting me have my way with her after a huge meal?
It's possible that she saw something on my phone or laptop, but I feel like she would have said something if that were the case. I don't know if I should bring it up to her or not. What if I'm wrong, and it was just a coincidence? the whole thing felt like it had to be on purpose, but she still hasn't said anything about feederism. She did ask me randomly a while back "Since you don't mind big girls how big is too big?" I said "IDK 400lbs is about as big as I would go but she'd have to be as pretty as you lol............ why do you ask?" she said "damn 400lbs! I could plump up too around 300lbs and still live with myself" (she has an older sister about that big). so I guess she might not be completely against the idea? was it just a very weird coincidence or did she find out about my fetish and was doing all that on purpose? IDK but I do know I don't wanna mess up my chances of it happening again.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? How did you approach it with your partner? I would love to hear your thoughts and advice?
1 year

Gf accidental stuffing?

MakeHerRound:
I think my girlfriend might know about my fetish. I've known her since high school, and we started dating a couple of years ago. She's gained some weight after high school. I moved away for 7 years, and when I got back, she was thicker, going from around 130lbs to around 180lbs. She's always been kind of curvy, and she always had a chubby round face. I've been attracted to her forever, even when she was skinny. After I moved back about 5 years ago, she started dating this guy who eventually broke up with her over her weight after she got all the way up to 250lbs**. I don't know why anyone would complain about a girl who started off with a C-cup bra in high school and managed to fill out into a H-cup by time she was 28. She tried to lose some weight after the break up, but she's still around 220lbs. We started dating a couple of years ago, and she's gotten way more comfortable being heavier since she knows I have a thing for big girls and I'm constantly complimenting her. I still haven't told her about my feederism fetish. I love her at any size, so I didn't want her to think she's gotta be fat or that I want her to change for me to like her. I have a fat fetish, but it's not the entirety of my being, if that makes sense?**
So we ordered dinner from DoorDash the other night, she requested Italian food - garlic knots, Chicken Alfredo, and even dessert (which she never usually wants). I'm always happy to let her eat whatever she wants which is sometimes a lot but not always.
When the food arrived she wanted to eat in bed and watch a movie. We settled into bed to watch a movie and ate our meals, but halfway through, she started getting hot and stripped down to her bra and panties. She just waddled back to bed and kept stuffing her face. I was trying not to stare at her while she sat there pigging out on everything.
She couldn't even finish her huge bowl of pasta, but she insisted on finishing her cheesecake since she never gets dessert. About 20 minutes later, she started complaining about how full she was, with lots of oofs and ughs as she adjusted her big round belly to get comfortable. She eventually just lays back like a big beautiful beached whale and just moans for a bit asking how she ate so freaking much? I jokingly asked her if she wants me to rub her belly? she immediately perked up and said "OMG honey would you please!?!" Ive played with her belly a little bit in the past kinda half joking, but never rubbed it after a full on stuffing. I could feel how stuffed she was as she laid there on her back with her legs spread out still groaning. Holding her bloated belly like it might actually burst. The way she was complaining and moaning about being so stuffed while I was rubbing her belly was so freaking hot. One thing led to another and pretty soon being a greedy cow wasn't the only reason she was moaning.
Ive never told her anything other than that I like fat girls, I don't know how she could know about my feederism kink? The reason I think she knows is how she acted the other night? Ive never seen anyone actually stuff themselves like a feedee in front of me before. Ive seen her eat a lot before but never to the point of being so uncomfortable she literally starts moaning........... What are the chances of her wanting to eat so much, stripping down to her underwear, letting me rub her belly intimately, and then basically letting me have my way with her after a huge meal?
It's possible that she saw something on my phone or laptop, but I feel like she would have said something if that were the case. I don't know if I should bring it up to her or not. What if I'm wrong, and it was just a coincidence? the whole thing felt like it had to be on purpose, but she still hasn't said anything about feederism. She did ask me randomly a while back "Since you don't mind big girls how big is too big?" I said "IDK 400lbs is about as big as I would go but she'd have to be as pretty as you lol............ why do you ask?" she said "damn 400lbs! I could plump up too around 300lbs and still live with myself" (she has an older sister about that big). so I guess she might not be completely against the idea? was it just a very weird coincidence or did she find out about my fetish and was doing all that on purpose? IDK but I do know I don't wanna mess up my chances of it happening again.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? How did you approach it with your partner? I would love to hear your thoughts and advice?

Is it possible she saw something you left up? Totally. She may be holding onto it for some reason. Maybe she isn’t sure about “feeding” into your kink yet. I’m glad she knows you appreciate her current body and whatever happens down the road. Your honesty in liking big women I’m sure did wonders for her confidence given the past relationship she had feeling down about her gain.

Talk about it with her. Tell her what you think and feel. Listen to her concerns.
1 year

Gf accidental stuffing?

She might not have seen anything. 1) if a man likes fat ladies, it isn't unusual that he would like if a lady gained weight. 2) She might be testing you, to see what your limit is. She may want to really let go, but she is afraid she will get too big for you. You need to be totally honest about your limit. If you would prefer her at 400, but would still accept her at 500, be honest. If you would really have a hard time accepting her past 400, be honest. If a point is too big, but not measured by weight (not into immobility, for example), tell her that too. She just wants to know how big she can get. Good luck.
1 year

Gf accidental stuffing?

It also seems that you are hiding being a feeder, and she is hiding being a feedee. Talk to her, and let us know how it goes.
1 year

Gf accidental stuffing?

Definitely bring it up the sooner the better. It will be a difficult conversation starter but you will feel so much better knowing you two are on the same page. If she is an understanding and non judgmental person she will work with you for solutions.

I agree with what Johnxyz said. Tell her if you don't mind her being 400lbs and if she would get bigger you would still support her.
1 year