Lifestyle tips

Increasing stomach capacity

So I’m working on stretching my stomach so I can do more with stuffings. Are there any good ways to go about this?
1 year

Most efficient way is to stretch your stonach regularily and have it used to reach the limit many times.
Have a big meal until you can't fit any more bite, then wait about 10min and try to drink ½ liter, even if it takes a long time.
Or even a liter once your belly got used to it.
1 year

What do you eat for breakfast? I am looking for ways to stuff myself in the morning but can't really think of much at that time. Can you suggest some non sugary items please?
1 year

FeedeeKali:
So I’m working on stretching my stomach so I can do more with stuffings. Are there any good ways to go about this?

If you don't wanna go the extreme route, eat until you are stuffing and then a little bit more. Liquid bloats are also good. It's about volume, not calories. Water, juice, sodas, whatever you like. Personally, you can't go wrong with any carbonated beverage.

Cake shakes are good, but you won't be productive later.
1 year

Jackds:
What do you eat for breakfast? I am looking for ways to stuff myself in the morning but can't really think of much at that time. Can you suggest some non sugary items please?

Andromeda:
I'm not big on sugar either, but I do lean towards carbs and generally heavy foods. My average breakfast, if I put effort in, will include lots of eggs, cheese, bananas, lots of bread of some kind, turkey sausage, and potatoes. One of my go to breakfasts is a whole bag of frozen tater tots covered in grated cheese and some ready-to-bake bread sticks.

On mornings that I can't or don't want to cook, I often do frozen sausage, egg and cheese croissants in the oven or toaster oven or regular oven or cereal with heavy cream.

I also strongly recommend high-calorie Boost. It doesn't have the thickness of a shake and can be a helpful option if you need to move around during the day.

That said, my recommendations are all for ways to stuff, expand capacity, and get maximum calories. If the objective is literally just to stretch the stomach, soda is fantastic, and chocolate milk can work too. If using liquids, there's always the consideration of whether you'll be in a position to use the restroom later, but they do in fact work.

Thanks for your suggestion! Curious to know what your success would be for stuffing at night.
1 year

Ive watched people accidentally do stretch their stomach. They did it by slowly eating more. You eat your normal mean and then add snacks a bit later. You add more TO your normal meal. If you eat a pack of ramen, add another one and you can eat half that. Eventually you can eat 5....

If you are going to work stop and get a little parfait, etc

So slowly add in smaller snacks between meals. Eating more at a big meal hurts and makes you sick, its the grazing between those that helps stretch your stomach out safely and makes changes.
1 year

Spike:
Ive watched people accidentally do stretch their stomach. They did it by slowly eating more. You eat your normal mean and then add snacks a bit later. You add more TO your normal meal. If you eat a pack of ramen, add another one and you can eat half that. Eventually you can eat 5....

So slowly add in smaller snacks between meals. Eating more at a big meal hurts and makes you sick, its the grazing between those that helps stretch your stomach out safely and makes changes.

I agree with this approach, it certainly increased what I needed to eat to feel full over time, but also I think it has been a big part of maintaining my weight over the last year or two. I am not trying to gain anymore, and I thought I would naturally just lose some weight, but that hasn't happened.

I don't think liquids are good for this, but I am not a doctor, lol. Maybe the body can just deal with excess fluid more easily, relieving the stomach too quickly? YMMV!
1 year

Spike:

Supergirl:
I agree with this approach, it certainly increased what I needed to eat to feel full over time, but also I think it has been a big part of maintaining my weight over the last year or two. I am not trying to gain anymore, and I thought I would naturally just lose some weight, but that hasn't happened.

I don't think liquids are good for this, but I am not a doctor, lol. Maybe the body can just deal with excess fluid more easily, relieving the stomach too quickly? YMMV!

Doing things slowly tended to be the sustainable method in most situations.

As for the liquids, unless you have some medical condition that limits the amount of liquids you can have (congestive heart failure) all that happens is you pee a lot.

Since liquids are ... well liquid, they don't need to be digested very much. So they go through your digestive tract pretty quickly. Liquid bloats are harmless so long as you don't over do it. Last thing you want to do it flush out important vitamins and minerals and get leg cramps.
1 year

Make good breakfasts, that helps you to be hungrier the rest of the day. Fill up afterwards with some soda to stretch your stomach. Frequent overeating usually stretches the stomach.
1 year

so right !
1 year
12   loading