Stuffing

Foreplay feeding

I recently got into feederism and wanted to get some ideas for some creative foreplay that involves food. Other than just stuffing are there any creative things you guys have done?

The only idea I’ve gotten is a sexy truth or dare where each question is relating to food and if you don’t want to answer the question or do the dare you have to remove a piece of clothing.

Are there any other games that can be made into foreplay that involve feeding?
1 year

Foreplay feeding

Lockel:
I recently got into feederism and wanted to get some ideas for some creative foreplay that involves food. Other than just stuffing are there any creative things you guys have done?

The only idea I’ve gotten is a sexy truth or dare where each question is relating to food and if you don’t want to answer the question or do the dare you have to remove a piece of clothing.

Are there any other games that can be made into foreplay that involve feeding?

Since you're just starting out, I've got a couple of tamer ideas for you.

Have your partner eat off of you, (If you do it in bed, bring a towel to catch messes.)

Sensually hand feed your partner.

Have your partner feed themselves as you worship their body.

Play any game of your choice. Either feed your partner if they win or lose.
1 year

Foreplay feeding

Planning, shopping, cooking, and eating a beautiful meal together. Hell if you can manage to do breakfast, lunch, and dinner into the day by the end of it they'll be gorged and you'll both be ready to jump at it. At least that's how it's always worked for me.

There's the chance to add food to any kind of foreplay like sharing ice cream with plenty if skin exposed, teasing each other by touching with cold hands or the container onto various body parts.
1 year

Foreplay feeding

Preparing food and dining together is what me and my Feeder do on date night and it's become something we both very much look forward to every week.

Sometimes we'll prepare dinner and get it in the oven and enjoy each other while it's cooking, such as him placing an eclair beside his manhood and letting me take both in my mouth at the same time. Other times he has hand fed me a delicious dinner at the table very intimately and sensually, then eaten dessert off my body in bed, the best time was as he spoon fed me tiramisu, my favourite dessert.

One of his favourite moments is when he pulled me on top of him and fed me a long jam donut as I rode him. That ended very messily for both of us! One of mine is when we headed to the bedroom while I was stuffed and after we'd had sex and we were laying in each other's arms he grabbed the now room temp roast pork belly from the abandoned dinner table and fed it to me in bed as he caressed my belly. The salty, crunchy pork, his slippery fingers from the grease and me being full from dinner as well as from our earlier escapades (you know what kind of full I mean ...) made us both go at it again and it was really hot.

We don't tend to play games, more so see where the mood takes us before, during and after dinner. Hope you and your feedee have fun exploring 😊

PS a tip if you do decide to get dinner on and play while it cooks - set timers so things don't burn while you both get hot in the kitchen. Trust me from personal experience 😁
1 year

Foreplay feeding

I've written up some ideas in another thread before, here's what I've got:

-Have a romantic dinner date. Afterwards, take off one article of clothing for every dessert they eat

-Touch them while they eat as much food as they can take. Don't let them finish until all the food is gone.

-Handcuff/tie their hands and funnel feed them. Once they finish, explore their body while they're still tied up. This is good for teasing, if you're into that

-Have them dress in their favorite underwear/lingerie. Give them a full body massage while feeding them treats. Once they're full, you can finally take the clothes off. Bonus points for revisiting this again later once the clothes are getting tight 😈

-For women, get a remote vibrator. Fill up their plate and ramp up the intensity the faster she eats. Can be done publicly if you're feeling bold.

-Get naked and feed them something messy like melted ice cream or chocolate syrup. When you've inevitably covered each other in sweets, shower together and take turns washing each other.

-Buy some extra small shirts/blouses with the pop-in pop-out buttons that easily come undone. Have them try to eat until the buttons pop open.
1 year

Foreplay feeding

Everyone is creative. I would say that a romantic setting. Finger feeding. Rubbing oil on her fattening belly with each bite...
12 months

Foreplay feeding

I love your Truth of Dare game idea. Removing clothing for incorrect answers is an excellent idea. Plus a bite of food. Whomever loses the game must walk around the house naked for a hour! A female loser should volunteer for at least one hour of body worship to reward winners. Sex of any kind is optional.

quote]Lockel:

Are there any other games that can be made into foreplay that involve feeding?[/quote]
9 months