Body inflation

Any good/cheap way to get bloated af

I am looking for a good/cheap way to get bloated as fuck and was wondering what are some good methods of doing so. I want to be able to boob my buttons off of my pants and shirt.
1 year

Badinfo7878:
I am looking for a good/cheap way to get bloated as fuck and was wondering what are some good methods of doing so. I want to be able to boob my buttons off of my pants and shirt.

You can get club soda for cheap. One liter costs less than a dollar.

Of course, with anything, don't overdo it. Water toxicity is real. It's like getting drunk without any of the fun.
1 year

You could do an enema inflation, that's always free.
1 year

it may seem counterintuitive but a bit of food may help. I've had some incredible results when bloating with after after having some rice and steamed broccoli. it wasn't deliberate, I just got into... shenanigans not long after having dinner.
9 months

LoraDayton:
it may seem counterintuitive but a bit of food may help. I've had some incredible results when bloating with after after having some rice and steamed broccoli. it wasn't deliberate, I just got into... shenanigans not long after having dinner.

Fun fact: This is how competitive eaters increase their capacity.
9 months

LoraDayton:

Munchies:
Fun fact: This is how competitive eaters increase their capacity.

Fatmanrocker:
How much rice do you eat? Cooked or non cooked?

Do not eat raw rice. Ever.

Not only is it gross, but it's also dangerous. And if you eat a lot of it, you can get very sick.

www.medicinenet.com/is_it_safe_to_eat_raw_or_uncooked_rice/article.htm
8 months

Fatmanrocker:
Got you won’t do but how to you increase your capacity with it? Just eating alot or?

Pretty much. And make sure to drink plenty of liquids too. The rice will expand more in your stomach that way.
8 months