Gaining

Do you ever regret only to come back?

I went from weighing around 175 lbs pre covid to a high of 245 lbs a year ago. I got down to 215ish around November 2022 and then that was that...

With a blink of an eye I'm up to 231 and have never wanted more. I literally just ate 2 fillet o fish, a spicy chicken sandwich, and a big Mac in less than 5 minutes and don't feel full at all. It's crazy how much my appetite has changed.
1 year

I go through this every now and then. I know I want to be fat as hell but there's that feeling in the corner that pushes me away from it.

I usually just push through and enjoy the gains while I can
1 year

Not even intentionally - but accidentally!

Six months ago I was in close to the best shoe of my life aesthetically - having a 4-pack and weighing 210 lbs. at 6’ 2”. Fast forward to just a month ago and I was over 230 lbs. and have been eating huge with the biggest appetite - I wouldn’t be surprised if I was 240 pounds or close to it.

The crazy thing is all the arousal rushes back into it - all I can think about is having me and my wife get much fatter again - which is happening. I feel like she is secretly fattening me!
11 months