Gaining

Any tips on growing moobs

My moobs are slowly starting to develop but I want to speed up the process
1 year

you can’t control where body fat accumulates that is down to genetics, man boobs are usually just fat chests, and it will happen as you put on weight. There is however a condition caused by low testosterone called Gynecomastia which will have a distinct female breast look and perkiness and feel. Fat men have a bit lower testosterone than other men so it’s common for fat guys to have fat chests and gynecomastia
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
you can’t control where body fat accumulates that is down to genetics, man boobs are usually just fat chests, and it will happen as you put on weight.

^ this but if you’re looking for a specific diet I’d suggest eating or drinking things with high sugar or are high-fructose corn syrup. Alternatively, you could also take estrogen supplements or drink soy milk which contains isoflavone, a compound that’s similar in structure to estrogen.

I would just be careful in taking it because it could lead to depression symptoms and some other health effects like erectile distinction but it’s probably the fastest way to increase breast tissue imo.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
you can’t control where body fat accumulates that is down to genetics, man boobs are usually just fat chests, and it will happen as you put on weight.

Lockel:
^ this but if you’re looking for a specific diet I’d suggest eating or drinking things with high sugar or are high-fructose corn syrup. Alternatively, you could also take estrogen supplements or drink soy milk which contains isoflavone, a compound that’s similar in structure to estrogen.

I would just be careful in taking it because it could lead to depression symptoms and some other health effects like erectile distinction but it’s probably the fastest way to increase breast tissue imo.

Soy milk doesn't have enough isoflavone to cause any kind of hormone change. It will not raise estrogen or lower testosterone.

That being said, there are benefits to consuming soy, so feel free to indulge.

I do not recommend taking estrogen supplements outside of gender-affirming care or other medical needs. It will give you a lot more changed than moobs. Also, there is a difference between gynecomastia and having a fatty chest.

Unfortunately, unless you get plastic surgery, you can't control what your body will look like as you gain weight. Maybe you'll get moobs. Maybe you won't. Either way, just embrace your body for what it is.

All bodies are beautiful.
1 year

Blobdesires:

You can try fenugreek supplements (or powder to add to regular meals) and if you take 2-3 pills daily, it will help the brest tissue develop. It's usually recommended to people who breast feed, because then they can produce more milk. And everybody has that kind of tissue just different amount. In like 2 months of taking those i was up almost 2 cup sizes 😅
1 year

Blobdesires:

Feedeewannabe420:
You can try fenugreek supplements (or powder to add to regular meals) and if you take 2-3 pills daily, it will help the brest tissue develop. It's usually recommended to people who breast feed, because then they can produce more milk. And everybody has that kind of tissue just different amount. In like 2 months of taking those i was up almost 2 cup sizes 😅

Men do not normally develop that tissue it is caused by a hormone imbalance that usually happens before the child is born.
1 year

Lockel:it could lead to depression symptoms and some other health effects like erectile distinction but it’s probably the fastest way to increase breast tissue imo.

Munchies:
Soy milk doesn't have enough isoflavone to cause any kind of hormone change. It will not raise estrogen or lower testosterone.

That being said, there are benefits to consuming soy, so feel free to indulge.

I do not recommend taking estrogen supplements outside of gender-affirming care or other medical needs. It will give you a lot more changed than moobs. Also, there is a difference between gynecomastia and having a fatty chest.

Unfortunately, unless you get plastic surgery, you can't control what your body will look like as you gain weight. Maybe you'll get moobs. Maybe you won't. Either way, just embrace your body for what it is.

All bodies are beautiful.

^

Hormones are nothing to mess around with unless your like consulting a doctor.
1 year

If a man wants to grow real breasts, he needs two things: Estrogen and a testosterone blocker. The best thing is to see a doctor and get a prescription. You can buy Pueraria mirifica over the counter, but need a blocker along with it. There are some side effects of anything you take, including inability to have sex and blood clots, so be careful.
1 year

Blobdesires:

Feedeewannabe420:

Morbidly A Beast:
Men do not normally develop that tissue it is caused by a hormone imbalance that usually happens before the child is born.

That is so weird, i heard men grew like half a size to a size. It works 100 on hormones though, my trans girl friends recommend
1 year